What's new

sexy japanese women

yukio_michael said:
A few things... I rewrote this... I can't figure out how to put all this.
A) I think it's a bit crass to simply label someone you know as 'not hot' read ugly, we don't care what your beauty standards are... you don't have to impress us with your tastes in women.
B) I really don't think that the two girls, especially the one you label as the most beautiful woman you've met, are full-blood Japanese... Maybe I'm nit-picking... but I think if you say you like Japanese women, they might as well come from Japan...
I don't know this to be true, it's a guess, because (baring one particular part of Japan people are well aware of), Japanese do not have these types of facial structures, and they certainly don't have the types of long and slender noses that these women do...
Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm going to wager a bet that you live in Hawaii, and that these two girls on either side of the middle are half-Japanese American highschool students.
Am I right?

Alright buddy, I don't know what you're problem is but chill out. Don't get your Panties in a bunch, im not trying to start a flame war here ... Anyways

"Correct me if I'm wrong ..." Yes, you are wrong. I am from Los Angeles, California and these are full-bred 100% Japanese women (17 years old), they've only stepped on American soil once 2 years ago for a 3 week stay. I went to Yamagata, Japan for a while to study and this was my last day at the school at a party. So yeah ...

yukio_michael said:
As for sexy Japanese women, If you see a girl wearing a dress AND tennis shoes, she's Asian. That's hot to me.
Glenn, what is UP with you profile picture?!

Hmmm, last time I checked, you flamed me for stating who and what I find attractive in Japanese women (in my last post). Yet, here, you do the same thing. Funny ...

Mikawa Ossan said:
Well Glenn, your new avatar certainly is a break from Go Lion! (Otherwise known as Voltron)

What can I say? I like looking at pretty women. :)😍

By the way, you forgot about this one:

Last edited:
Ewok85 said:
OLs either have to wear a uniform or have to wear neat office wear, which is a suit. And the same as men, suits all look the same. Nothing amazing here...
*NOD NOD*
Women dresses differently depends on her occupation.

Glenn said:
What can I say? I like looking at pretty women. :)😍

By the way, you forgot about this one:

Hey! stop looking at me, Glenn!:giggle:

Spyder93090 said:
Hmmm, last time I checked, you flamed me for stating who and what I find attractive in Japanese women (in my last post). Yet, here, you do the same thing. Funny ...
My comment was on you saying how someone you knew was "not hot", I made a generalized comment about women wearing tennis shoes w/ a dress.

Originally Posted by godppgo
I am just showing off my gf that's all
Yeah, she's really pretty!
I still remember the last time you put another picture of her there, I thought it was yours and I was susprised when you said you were a guy, hehehe.

Kyoko_desu said:
Yeah, she's really pretty!
I still remember the last time you put another picture of her there, I thought it was yours and I was susprised when you said you were a guy, hehehe.
Me too, Kyoko窶堋ウ窶堙アツ〜ツ!

Back
Top Bottom