What's new

Searching for family members in Sasebo

Howard2455

Registered
15 Mar 2017
I left Sasebo in 1969. My mother's name is Sumiko Tani. Other names I remember are Toshibo Tani and Kazuhiro Tani. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Do you happen to have anything with their names written in Japanese? Anything with an address on it? Anything at all other than what you have already mentioned?

Do you happen to have anything with their names written in Japanese? Anything with an address on it? Anything at all other than what you have already mentioned?
My grandparents lived at 13-1 Konpira-cho. Nothing written jn Japanese.

My grandparents lived at 13-1 Konpira-cho. Nothing written jn Japanese.

That address still exists and it doesn't look like the area has been demolished and rebuilt anytime since 1969. Go to Google Maps, enable satellite photos, and see if the area looks familiar.

指定した地点
〒857-0062 長崎県佐世保市金比良町13−1
Google マップ

There is a fairly good chance you have some relatives still living there. Have you tried writing them?

That address still exists and it doesn't look like the area has been demolished and rebuilt anytime since 1969. Go to Google Maps, enable satellite photos, and see if the area looks familiar.

指定した地点
〒857-0062 長崎県佐世保市金比良町13−1
Google マップ

There is a fairly good chance you have some relatives still living there. Have you tried writing them?
Thank you. The area does look right. I give writing a shot.

I left Sasebo in 1969. My mother's name is Sumiko Tani. Other names I remember are Toshibo Tani and Kazuhiro Tani. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
My mother is also named Sumiko Tani from Sasebo. I'm looking for her relatives. She left Japan around 1960.

Back
Top Bottom