What's new

PUN (South park: Do not read if easily offended) japanese culture pun

GoldCoinLover

後輩
24 May 2004
Chinpokomon Headquarters:
Hirohito: We cannot achieve much with so small penis. But you, Americans, wow penis so BIG. SO BIG PENIS!
Toy Story Owner: (smiling) Well, I guess it is a pretty good size.
Mr. Ose: (calling out) MINASAN! KITTE! (Everyone! Come!)
Hirohito: Dame... Dame da. Dare ga sono chippu o wasuretta? (Bad... it's bad. Who forgot that chip?)
Mr. Ose: Wa... Wakarimasen, Sachoo San. Mondai desu ne. (I don't know, boss. It's a problem, isn't it?)
Hirohito: (Very angry) Machigaeru hito ga hoshii!! (I want the person who did this!)
Mr. Ose: (Bowing and leaving quickly) Hai! Hai! Sacho San. (Yes, yes, boss!)

Japanese Capitol Building
Hirohito: America ni, kodomo zembu ChinPoko Mon motte iru... Kore kara, 'phase two' hajimete... IKIMASHOO! (In America, every kid has a chinpokomon. From here, phase two begins... Let's go!)
Suddenly, the soldiers all jump into position, and slam their guns cocked.
Hirohito: The time has come!! WE WILL TAKE PEARL HARBOUR!!!!!

The Classroom Sequence:
Mr. Garrison: What is six times three?
Stan raises his hand.
Stan: Ju-hachi desu ka? (Is it eighteen?)
Kids: Ju-hachi da ne!!! (It's eighteen, isn't it?)
Mr. Garrison: NO! GODDAMMIT, IT'S EIGHTEEN!!!
Kyle: Ju-hachi (18) IS eighteen, Garrison San (Mr. Garrison).
Mr. Garrison: FOR THE LAST TIME MY NAME IS NOT GARRISON SAN, ALRIGHT?! AND THIS (Raising his hand) -IS NOT 'HAT-SAN' AND YOU ALL BETTER START TALKING IN MANNER THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND!!!!!
Cartman: Ooh, Garrison San sabushii da na... (Mr. Garrison is clueless...)
Mr. Garrison: WHAT DID HE SAY?!
Stan: He said 'Garrison San sabushii da na'. (Mr. Garrison is clueless)
Kids: SO DESU NE!!! (It is so, isn't it?)
Mr. Garrison: DAMMIT THIS IS NOT JAPAN!!!
Mr. Mackey walks into frame.
Cartman: MINASAN! KITE KITE CHURI- (Everybody! Listen listen-)
Cartman farts.
Kids laugh.
Wendy: Dare ga PU shita no? (Who farted?)
Mr. Garrison: (Running out) AAAGGHGH!!!!!

The March:
Kids: Bei-ko-ku! (America)
Mr. Ose: Owa-tta! (Ended/Finished)
Stan's Mother: Stan... Please, come home!
Stan: KORE WA WATASHI NO UCHI DESU!!! (This is my home.)
Kids: SO DESU NE! (It is so, isn't it?)

Outside the camp:
Mr. Ose: Your plane will fly auto-pilot to Pearl Harbor! When you arrive you will drop many bombs!
Kids: HAI, SACHOO SAN! (Yes, boss!)
The boys make their way to the planes. But suddenly, all the parents walk up with big smiles holding Chinpoko dolls.
Stan: Nan da Kore? (What is this?)
Stan's Father: Chinpoko ga dai suki yo! (I love chinpokomon!!!)

o_0

Its a pretty old episode. . .and I'm sure they have a Japanese member on staff or contracted out for the translation. . .

Apparently Trey Parker majored in Japanese in college, lived there for a while, and is engaged to a woman with the surname Sugiyama. It certainly isn't difficult Japanese.

They also made an episode somewhat spoofing anime. The characters were newly drawn, and they had a theme song with Japanese lyrics that was pretty funny...if you're the kind of person into South Park anyway.
Here's the lyrics.

Yeah, that ninja episode was great. I haven't seen the chimpokoman one, though. In fact, I only heard about it from a Japanese guy because he was telling me what chimpoko meant. 😊

MeAndroo said:
Apparently Trey Parker majored in Japanese in college, lived there for a while, and is engaged to a woman with the surname Sugiyama. It certainly isn't difficult Japanese.
They also made an episode somewhat spoofing anime. The characters were newly drawn, and they had a theme song with Japanese lyrics that was pretty funny...if you're the kind of person into South Park anyway.
Here's the lyrics.

Yeah, it IS simple. This is how I wish all japanese was, heh! Dai yo! (So perfectl...)

I can understand most of this even.

They say he's fluent! So, can I major in college at community coilleges and get a degree in it?

He also responded to my email to him and when i asked him if I should show my japanese PETA friend those scripts, he said reply to him : Joudan desu. (Its a joke.)

LOL :p

Back
Top Bottom