What's new

PS2 games

Amchi

後輩
10 Jan 2005
Hi ya all!

Im gonna buy ps2 in couple of days so I was wondering if you guys could recommend me some games. Im mostly into adventures and fighting.

p.s.
I already reserved place for FF since I played 6-9 (Ive heard blitzball in X is awesome) :)

Tnx guys. 👍 This is great help since with this offer you get 5 games for free...cant wait for monday 👍

if you stikll have some cash to spend i recommend capcom vs snk 2, any silent hill game if it be 2 4! and of course ff x-2 hehehe! :)

FF X-2 is lacking in story... but I can see the appeal in the game... the gameplay itself isn't too bad either. Anyway, the Onimusha series is quite fun. As is Shinobi, and especially Tenchu. I also highly recommend music games, such as DDR (overrated, but still very fun), Taiko Drummasters, Beatmania IIDX (if you can import from Japan), and Popn Music (also a Japan import). As for fighting goes, I recommend Soul Calibur II, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and DOA 2 (yes, DOA 3 is better, but it's on XBox). I guess that's a decent start.

Now the game that I am playing 😌
1.METAL GEAR SOLID3 👍
2.MONSTER HUNTER G
3.ACE(Another Century' Episode)
4.GUNDAM VS Z GUNDAM
As for "ACE" and "GUNDAM", CG is beautiful. 🙂

silent hill 2, 3 & 4. i wasn't a big fan of number one, but it all depends on if you go for good graphics or not. if you do, you might not like one either. ^^

yeah but 1 has probaly the best story line of them all, its so good to link them all up...

yuh MGS would be cool as a movie, but i want to see Bloodrayne as a movie =)

This list is getting bigger with every time I visit....which is GREAT 😄

And, yeah, filmization of both MGS and Bloodrayne would be great if they could make movies as good as games.

oo i just went on the bloodrayne site for the 1st time in abut a year and they are making it into a movie! it also has great screen shots of the up and coming 2nd movie! :p

Back
Top Bottom