What's new

Posting things home.

Flash

後輩
9 Mar 2005
Im going to be leaving Japan at the end of august but ill be travelling for the last month so I want to send a few things home now by post. Mostly things I dont want to carry around such as books and things. What would be the best way to do this? I dont care how lng it takes really but something as cheap as possible would be ideal. Thanks for your help. :?

SAL is probably your best bet. Can take a month or two, but is the cheapest way. The only thing cheaper (more bang for buck anyway) is to send an entire container home via a shipper.

I think ill go for the SAL if I send it now it may be there when I get home. Thanks.

SAL isn't the cheapest way, though - it's the second cheapest way. The cheapest way is by SEA, and to me the price difference between SAL and SEA is quite a bit. I send all my items home via SEA, which is the 1.5-2 month option, though one box got home in a week.

Check the post I made under the thread "Shipping Options" or something like that. It was only a few weeks ago so it should be on the main page. In there I explained all the shipping methods, and the details.

Back
Top Bottom