What's new

(Please need advice) NAVY YOKOSUKA

Amourdemavie

後輩
5 Oct 2016
Last year i ask help and advice here and thank you guys who helped me.. Im still having a hard time fighting the rights of my daughter and shes turning 1 and still nothing good happens.. I try to call my ex and to his work and report to his job but he ignored me and even harassing me that he has high position so i cant do anything about it.. I request a dna to his work but he doesnt want to cooperate and tell his work he doesnt know me and the baby... He ran away after he got me pregnant but after i gave birth i try to go to the base and talk to him when my baby was 2 month old he said he gonna fix it but he lied again and ignored me and same he ran away.. Hes still here in yokosuka but next year hell be in san diego i dont know what next step to do i try to ask help from base but they couldnt help me because i was not dependent on him... Please help me guys what to do..

As we have tried to tell you many many many many times:

You need a lawyer.

I already gave you the contact information for the bar associations in both Saitama and Kanagawa. Did you ever bother to contact them?

As you already know, the Navy can not and will not force him to submit to a DNA test. The Navy will do NOTHING for you. You're going to have to sue him.

Get a lawyer. Quit wasting time.

As we have tried to tell you many many many many times:

You need a lawyer.

I already gave you the contact information for the bar associations in both Saitama and Kanagawa. Did you ever bother to contact them?

As you already know, the Navy can not and will not force him to submit to a DNA test. The Navy will do NOTHING for you. You're going to have to sue him.

Get a lawyer. Quit wasting time.
Yes i did but its kinda expensive .. I went to search different lawyer and i got one already .. Ive been waiting for 5 months already.. Im just worried if he left japan i cant do anything about it hes leaving to san diego in few months to work there because he got new orders already.. If he recieved that i sue him is it possible he ignores it and can leave early so he could get away?

You've had a lawyer for five months? What has the lawyer done so far?

My lawyer has processing the **NINCHI** i dont know whats that in english but we need an order from court to acknowledge his child and take a dna test ... We took a dna test before when i tried to find him and did it month of april but he didnt do all the things he said he didnt gave me any copies and he said he gonna make the right thing for the baby but it end up ignoring me .. Blocked me and run away from me everytime i try to contact him and talk about the child.. He let me travel all the way there .. Then he let me moved here coz he said he gonna help me with the movingcost and the baby so he will near to her but it was all a lie.. He just used me .. Let me cook.., clean etc.. He never supports his child the way we talked that he gonna take care of the baby .. He said im making stories that he said that.. I think his brain is ****** up because he doesnt mean what he say or maybe prerending he didnt say anything... I gave him a lot of chances so i wont need a lawyer to pay so could just used the money for my baby but All he did is make me suffer and my child.. Thats why i got a lawyer already but still waiting on it...so now after waiting for the schedule when to show up court with my lawyer because my lawyer said they gonna talk to us with different sched but first need to wait for the court to agree and. Let him know that hes being sued.. I didnt tell him that i sue him because he might req to his work to leave early... But the prob is i dont know how many months still i have to wait

My lawyer has processing the **NINCHI** i dont know whats that in english but we need an order from court to acknowledge his child and take a dna test ... We took a dna test before when i tried to find him and did it month of april but he didnt do all the things he said he didnt gave me any copies and he said he gonna make the right thing for the baby but it end up ignoring me .. Blocked me and run away from me everytime i try to contact him and talk about the child.. He let me travel all the way there .. Then he let me moved here coz he said he gonna help me with the movingcost and the baby so he will near to her but it was all a lie.. He just used me .. Let me cook.., clean etc.. He never supports his child the way we talked that he gonna take care of the baby .. He said im making stories that he said that.. I think his brain is ****** up because he doesnt mean what he say or maybe prerending he didnt say anything... I gave him a lot of chances so i wont need a lawyer to pay so could just used the money for my baby but All he did is make me suffer and my child.. Thats why i got a lawyer already but still waiting on it...so now after waiting for the schedule when to show up court with my lawyer because my lawyer said they gonna talk to us with different sched but first need to wait for the court to agree and. Let him know that hes being sued.. I didnt tell him that i sue him because he might req to his work to leave early... But the prob is i dont know how many months still i have to wait
And im also worried because he told me before that even i get a lawyer and sue him he will make sure i will loose and waste my money paying a lawyer because he will never accept or support my child.. Thats why im scared i dont wanna loose my case...

If you get a court order then the Navy will deduct the money from his salary.

Everything court-related in Japan takes a long time. You should have gotten a lawyer right away instead of waiting so long.

You already know the guy is a lying piece of sh!t. Why do you believe anything he tells you?

Everything court-related in Japan takes a long time. You should have gotten a lawyer right away instead of waiting so long.

You already know the guy is a lying piece of sh!t. Why do you believe anything he tells you?
He promised me he gonna make things right and gonna change but i was wrong that i gave him a chance again i thought that was the right thing to do for the sake of our daughter but he planned all the way just to get rid of us... Even if he leaves japan he gonna still supoort the baby? They still gonna deduct it? I have to wait for few months to save money so ican give a down payment for a lawyer.. All my savings are almost gone because of what happened to me when i was pregnant i changed four different hospitals coz my condition was getting worst.. Due to depression.. I even have a heart attack.. I was supposed to give birth dec 25 but i was admitted to the hospital october and gave birth november 29.. The hospital try to call him because my life and the baby is on risk but he said he didnt know me and kept on hanging up the phone that was the staff of the hospital told me.. So now my lawyer said he will rush everything before the guy leaves japan..

Hello mike i got good news.. My lawyer called me and i ll be showing up on court on January 11 next year and also him but we go there with different time

That really is good news! Please keep us updated.
Hi mike good afternoon my translator just called me and said that the court called my lawyer and want me to pay for his translator if he shows up on court next month is it difficult for him to get a lawyer who speaks japanese inside the base.??I got no choice but to pay his translator if he insist to find one.. He called me many times on my phone but i ignore all his calls maybe he knows already that i sue him and got the notice from court.. I will keep you updated thank you for helping me and advices that u gave

If he's calling you then he probably has learned he's being sued.

I don't know how things work regarding the cost of his translator. How and where he finds a lawyer is his problem. Let him worry about it.

Hello mike sad to say but he didnt show up january 11 on our mediation.. We have another one coming on february 8 but i dont think he will show up again..

That may work to your benefit in getting a quicker decision from the courts.

That may work to your benefit in getting a quicker decision from the courts.
They send a letter to him at his work but it went back to them so they send him to his home address but still he ignores it... I even message him .. I dont know what will happen after out second mediation hes leaving agaust or maybe he is requesting to leave japan already for his new job is that possible? I even send an email to his senior chief but i got no answer.. Do you think is it possible if i have an order court for him i could go to his work personally to give it? Coz my friend told mo she will ask someone to get me inside base so i can go to his work office.. Which is the best thing to do? I really wanna beat his *** up and so mad at him!!

Look, you already know he doesn't care. You already know the Navy can do nothing and will do nothing without a court order. His senior chief can't do anything either.

Nothing will help you except a court order. That's why the very first thing I told you was to get a lawyer.

Court procedures take time. That's why I told you to do it immediately. Instead, you wasted a year.

The ideas and plans you and your friends come up with are pointless and will accomplish nothing. You need to consult with your lawyer and follow hid advice. I understand you are frustrated with the slow pace, but it isn't the lawyer's fault you wasted a whole year before you sought the only effective method that is available to you.

Nobody that you or your friends can personally contact can or will do anything to help you. Leave them alone before they complain to the police about you harassing them. If you go to his work and create a scene you can be arrested and prosecuted for 営業妨害. Leave everything to your lawyer.

Look, you already know he doesn't care. You already know the Navy can do nothing and will do nothing without a court order. His senior chief can't do anything either.

Nothing will help you except a court order. That's why the very first thing I told you was to get a lawyer.

Court procedures take time. That's why I told you to do it immediately. Instead, you wasted a year.

The ideas and plans you and your friends come up with are pointless and will accomplish nothing. You need to consult with your lawyer and follow hid advice. I understand you are frustrated with the slow pace, but it isn't the lawyer's fault you wasted a whole year before you sought the only effective method that is available to you.

Nobody that you or your friends can personally contact can or will do anything to help you. Leave them alone before they complain to the police about you harassing them. If you go to his work and create a scene you can be arrested and prosecuted for 営業妨害. Leave everything to your lawyer.
Ok i will do that thank you.. The court. Says if he didnt show up again next time. Then they will send a court order but what if he ignores it again? And wouldnt show up even on court order

Ok i will do that thank you.. The court. Says if he didnt show up again next time. Then they will send a court order but what if he ignores it again? And wouldnt show up even on court order

裁判所の呼出を無視すると | 庶民の弁護士 伊東良徳

If he doesn't come to court to contest the suit then you win the suit by default. If the court orders any payment to you then your lawyer will contact the Navy and see about arrangements for having it deducted from his pay.

Hello mike he didnt show up again in court and now what im worried about is why they closed the case already because he doesnt show up

Hello mike he didnt show up again in court and now what im worried about is why they closed the case already because he doesnt show up

If that was all anybody had to do to avoid being sued, then we wouldn't have civil courts because nobody would be stupid enough to show up.

What did your lawyer tell you?

The yokosuka family court decided as easy as that just to close the case because of him even telling me we cant have a dna if hes not showing and ignoring all the letters with English translation they even call him bit he never did answer even once of their call... Is there any other way? Someone told me to call ig of yokosuka or american embassy you think that would help?

The yokosuka family court decided as easy as that just to close the case because of him even telling me we cant have a dna if hes not showing and ignoring all the letters with English translation they even call him bit he never did answer even once of their call... Is there any other way? Someone told me to call ig of yokosuka or american embassy you think that would help?
He just said to my translator that we cant do anything no more

Back
Top Bottom