What's new

Please help me locate Higuchi Yuko Circus Playing Cards

ShogunPC

後輩
15 Mar 2021
Hi all!
I am looking for some assistance.
I'm an avid playing card collector and I'm always on the hunt for exciting and unique playing cards. Nothing says unique like the art style of Higuchi Yuko.
I was wondering if anyone can help me locate the deck at a reasonable price.

Alot of the ebay prices are astronomical, charging 5 x the amount of the deck itself.
Is there a kind soul here that can help me locate a deck at a normal price? I am located in the UK. Would love to get a few to gift friends and family (and make use of the international shipping)

If anyone would be so kind to assist, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you so much!

I just did a brief search, and the deck is available on Amazon Japan (2 decks left in stock) for 5,500 yen . Seems that's slightly more than double the list price, if not five times as much.

Looking at her homepage, it appears these playing cards (and other goods) are only officially sold in person at her exhibitions, so I suspect that anything you're going to find from an internet seller is going to be marked up to some degree.

Yes, I saw it on Amazon Japan too and its defo the better price out there, compared to eBay. However, they won't ship to the UK.
It's certainly a long shot on my part, but was hoping someone was planning a visit to the exhibition 😅😅 I'm hoping she sells it on the store but I feel she won't. It would yield a lot of interest in the playing card world

According to her homepage, the most recent exhibition ended in January and the next one is scheduled from July to September up in Ueda City, Nagano:

That means (1) you'll be waiting a while, and (2) you'd have to find someone who lives in/near Nagano, or is enough of a Higuchi Yuko fan that they'd be willing to make the trip, which strikes me as something of a longshot. (I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to be officially sold online; the way they're described on the website says they're specifically designed as exclusive goods for her exhibitions.)

If you really want the cards, I'd say that Amazon is your best bet.

According to her homepage, the most recent exhibition ended in January and the next one is scheduled from July to September up in Ueda City, Nagano:

That means (1) you'll be waiting a while, and (2) you'd have to find someone who lives in/near Nagano, or is enough of a Higuchi Yuko fan that they'd be willing to make the trip, which strikes me as something of a longshot. (I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to be officially sold online; the way they're described on the website says they're specifically designed as exclusive goods for her exhibitions.)

If you really want the cards, I'd say that Amazon is your best bet.
Ah yes, I did read the part where it was exclusive to exhibitions and was hoping it wasn't something that she would fully commit to (I'm silly, I know) haha

I'd love to, considering the Amazon price is equivalent to £36 compared to eBay prices at approx £80. Just the shipping issue, they don't ship to UK.

I tried proxy sites, such as Jauce and Buyee but no such luck, unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom