What's new

picture of new member of moi dix mois

Hien

先輩
1 Aug 2004
Well i would like to know if somebody haves a picture of the new member ofmoi dix mois ☝ (mana's groups)...Shadow x the new member (if i had make a mistake with the name of the new member,..please let me know) 😌

Tohru is the new 'member'. I think Shadow X is just "death voice", not actually a member. I'm fairly certain Mana is in fact Shadow X, since he doubled the pictures of himself on Shadows Temple (ie there was a picture of him, Juka, Kazuno and Tohru + another Mana in there.)
That and there's been no one new at any of their lives :|

Lydia

actually i have read that tohru is just the drummer??...and shadow x is only death voice..,including that i read that tohru twice was in malice mizer.. (Beast of blood LIVE)....about shadow temple i think it would be prettier ir juka hold mana,than mana hold another mana XDD

Yes, Tohru is just the drummer, but up until Shadows Temple he was only a support drummer, not an official 'member'. I'm not sure about him doing any MM lives, I thought Shue did all of those.

Illaparatzo-sama said:
Tohru is the new 'member'. I think Shadow X is just "death voice", not actually a member. I'm fairly certain Mana is in fact Shadow X, since he doubled the pictures of himself on Shadows Temple (ie there was a picture of him, Juka, Kazuno and Tohru + another Mana in there.)
That and there's been no one new at any of their lives :|

Lydia

I believe this is the correct assumption. But I'm not 100% on this either, but I's go with saying I'm 99% sure your right here :)

Back
Top Bottom