What's new

Photos

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
8 May 2005
I haven't posted that many pics, and already I'm told I'm getting near my limit... can someone tell me how you 'empty' your uploaded pics or whatever I need to do? Sorry if it's a stupid question... I looked for the obvious answers but they passed me by! :p
Thanks.

Hi Kinsao !

I think if you click on "USER CP" on the bar up top on the left near CHAT & LANGUAGE. Then in the box on the left near the bottom you will see MISCELLANEOUS and below that, ATTACHMENTS; click on that and it should show all the pics you have loaded. Check off the ones you want rid of and click on delete. That should do it.

Good Luck,

Frank

🙂

cheers Frank.
Is there any way I can get rid of (or compress) my attachments in such a way that I don't have to delete from there, coz then, any pics in posts disappear from posts?... if you follow me...?

In the upload section, I can't find the sub-catergories like Shibuya to post Shibuya photos. Any suggestions?

ArmandV said:
In the upload section, I can't find the sub-catergories like Shibuya to post Shibuya photos. Any suggestions?
This technically isn't related to the current topic, but it does look like a problem. I guess the Admin has to fix that. :)

Keiichi

😊

Back
Top Bottom