What's new

new to this site!

purakei

Registered
8 Jul 2024
Hellooo

I hate new social media n' I found this site so it seems fun :D
I've been learning Japanese on and off for a WHILE but I still can't read very well.
my favorite thing in the world is vkei! hopefully there are still some vkei fans active here.. my honmei is ryutaro :)

Welcome to the forum!

If you have any questions, please post them. Also, our Jpop section seems to be getting a little busier! :)
thank you!! I'm looking around and it seems fun :D all the old forum sites im on are barely active so I like to post at least a little bit

is there a way I can hide a topic from view when searching thru things like forums? I figure I can ignore it anyways, but I wanted to know. It'd be nice to be able to not have to wade thru AI images in the media tab...

thank you!! I'm looking around and it seems fun :D all the old forum sites im on are barely active so I like to post at least a little bit

Yes, social media, Reddit, etc., impacted even the most successful forums. It's sad days, but we are holding out.

is there a way I can hide a topic from view when searching thru things like forums? I figure I can ignore it anyways, but I wanted to know. It'd be nice to be able to not have to wade thru AI images in the media tab...

We had a feature that allowed users to exclude specific subforums from search. Sadly, it doesn't work anymore. I will see if we can implement something similar after our impending upgrade this week or next.

I appreciate your feedback! :)

Sorry those are my doing. I'm just having a bit of fun with the new technology.

Back
Top Bottom