What's new

Need recommendation... I need to have a free video software for win 10

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
4 Sep 2015
Can you guys recommend something I can learn rather quickly and is free. A few bells on it would be fine. I just need to put video to songs for the moment.

thanks

Can you guys recommend something I can learn rather quickly and is free. A few bells on it would be fine. I just need to put video to songs for the moment.

thanks

The video editing software that ships free with windows 10 has a few limitations, for example, you can only save in mp4 format, not mpg or wmv formats.

You might want to try Shotcut. It is free and has some good recommendations.

Shotcut.exe

There are a number of videos on YouTube on how how to use Shotcut. Here are just a few. Check YouTube for more videos. (I have found about 17 videos.)

The video editing software that ships free with windows 10 has a few limitations, for example, you can only save in mp4 format, not mpg or wmv formats.

You might want to try Shotcut. It is free and has some good recommendations.

Shotcut.exe

There are a number of videos on YouTube on how how to use Shotcut. Here are just a few. Check YouTube for more videos. (I have found about 17 videos.)

Wow! Thanks. Downloaded.
My hope to post videos while riding the bicycle. Should be a new hobby for me this year.

Wow! Thanks. Downloaded.
My hope to post videos while riding the bicycle. Should be a new hobby for me this year.

I was hoping so, too. However, I have only produced two or three bicycle videos, and it seems I was the only one watching them. That was one of the first GoPro models.

Background music alarm! Trying to stay on the tail of my Russian cycle mate (red jersey) descending Shirane-touge:

Looking forward to your videos, @musicisgood.

futurama is preinstalled in win10. just open search bar and type 'futurama'. note: it has a 3min limitation. in order to lift this limit, you have to run win10 without connecting to internet. good luck

I was hoping so, too. However, I have only produced two or three bicycle videos, and it seems I was the only one watching them. That was one of the first GoPro models.

Background music alarm! Trying to stay on the tail of my Russian cycle mate (red jersey) descending Shirane-touge:

You guys are jamming

Looking forward to your videos, @musicisgood.

Back
Top Bottom