What's new

Navy yokosuka

Do you have some friends or relatives here in Japan who can help you with things?
I'm alone here in Japan ... I asked my friends too but they don't know about these kind of issues I'm having they just give me phone numbers of lawyers which I called but don't take cases like mine.. But I will call the link that you gave me I just can't make calls the time coz it's not allowed inside the hospital .. When you get a lawyer here do i have to pay right away??before he takes my case??

I'm alone here in Japan ... I asked my friends too but they don't know about these kind of issues I'm having they just give me phone numbers of lawyers which I called but don't take cases like mine.. But I will call the link that you gave me I just can't make calls the time coz it's not allowed inside the hospital .. When you get a lawyer here do i have to pay right away??before he takes my case??

You should ask the Bar Association about the payment system. Tell them your situation and they should be able to find someone who can help you.

Try this number: 083-925-7353
Tell them about your situation and see if they can refer you to someone near you. Many if not all prefectures has something for International residents.
That number is for the Yamaguchi International Exchange Association. It's worth a try and see what they can come up with. If I can make it to the library, I'll get the phone numbers of the few attorneys that offer assistance to foreigners, but I believe most are in the Tokyo area.

Try this number: 083-925-7353
Tell them about your situation and see if they can refer you to someone near you. Many if not all prefectures has something for International residents.
That number is for the Yamaguchi International Exchange Association. It's worth a try and see what they can come up with. If I can make it to the library, I'll get the phone numbers of the few attorneys that offer assistance to foreigners, but I believe most are in the Tokyo area.

Do you know what a "Bar Association" is? Can you guess why I gave her the links to the ones for Saitama and Kanagawa instead of for totally unrelated group hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of kilometers away?

Do you know what a "Bar Association" is? Can you guess why I gave her the links to the ones for Saitama and Kanagawa instead of for totally unrelated group hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of kilometers away?
Yeah, the Bar association is best. Just trying to throw a little help the persons way. Maybe something may come of it, don't know. They do provide legal help though.

Yeah, the Bar association is best. Just trying to throw a little help the persons way. Maybe something may come of it, don't know. They do provide legal help though.

Your intentions are noble, but you're just muddying the waters.

Back
Top Bottom