What's new

Name that funky song!

Jericho Desu

七転八起
23 Feb 2008
I've typed lyrics in google and I've sang into the microphone for an identification program that came up with nothing, so I thought I would try here. If anyone knows the name of this song please let me know so I can finally put this behind me.

P.S. Since this isn't directly Japanese music, just a Japanese popper dancing to it, I'll understand if this gets taken down. I apologies in advance, just at my wits end here..

Awesome this guy,sorry I don't have any idea about music but is a program who can tell... you're a dancer or something? :D

Awesome this guy,sorry I don't have any idea about music but is a program who can tell... you're a dancer or something? :D

Haha, not really, I just like to dance sometimes and am thinking about taking some dance classes :)

Street dance or what? :D

I guess it would be called street dance, there are like a bunch of specific names like house, popping, locking etc. The guy in the video is doing popping/locking and probably other stuff too, but I don't know that much about it yet :p
How about yourself? You dance?

Well....I m a ballerina but I also dance contemporary,actually contemporary is my principal dance style in this moment,and I do some of workshops of jazz.... but I m also passionate about street dance ( I know there are some specifics names but for me is street dance for all :))... I know it s wrong to think like that,but until I 'll do some research ... )

Well....I m a ballerina but I also dance contemporary,actually contemporary is my principal dance style in this moment,and I do some of workshops of jazz.... but I m also passionate about street dance ( I know there are some specifics names but for me is street dance for all :))... I know it s wrong to think like that,but until I 'll do some research ... )

Wow, I've never known a ballerina before, that's pretty cool :)
I'm actually not that familiar with styles of dance in general so I probably know less than you :p

Btw I found out the name of the song and who it's by: Fatback 4Way - Rollerskates

Well, rather a kind person got back to me and let me know :p

Back
Top Bottom