What's new

My Portfolio Homepage

Hey, that quite cool. I like the chicken running into to house and reaching the studio. Very well conceived !

Did you make all the animation for other sites like Discovery Channel ?

Anyway, good luck in your search for (Japanese ?) customers.

Hey, that quite cool. I like the chicken running into to house and reaching the studio. Very well conceived !

Thanks!:)

Did you make all the animation for other sites like Discovery Channel ?

Yup. I work for a design agency in London at the moment.
Discovery Europe is one of our clients.

Anyway, good luck in your search for (Japanese ?) customers.

Just finished my first site for a Japanese customer - a guy who makes vintage guitar fuzzboxes by hand! It's in the work>flash category.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Konnichiwa Omcat-san!

Very cool design! Especially chickens. I love them.;)
But I have a question. When do they go to bed?:D

And I find a bit strange Japanese sentence. It is a "ニ湛ニ馳ツーニ湛ニ辰ニ停?愴遅ツーニ胆ツー窶堙遺?堙??堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙?/b]ニ但ツーニ単ツーニ檀ニ嘆ツーニ停ぎニ耽ニ辰ニ致窶堙?/b]窶堙?窶堙娯?堙俄?堙停?堙≫?堋ス窶堙ィ窶堙??堋キ" in ニ探ツーニ池ニ湛ヒ?ェ窶披?納/url] .
Usually Japanese don't repeat "...窶堙? in one sentence. Of course this sentence is not worng complete. But I think...
"ニ湛ニ馳ツーニ湛ニ辰ニ停?愴遅ツーニ胆ツー窶堙遺?堙??堙娯?堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙鞍但ツーニ単ツーニ檀ニ嘆ツーニ停ぎニ耽ニ辰ニ致窶堙啓/b]窶堙?窶堙娯?堙俄?堙停?堙≫?堋ス窶堙ィ窶堙??堋キ" is more natural.
good luck!🙂

NANGI

Originally posted by NANGI
Konnichiwa Omcat-san!

Very cool design! Especially chickens. I love them.;)

Thank you!

But I have a question. When do they go to bed?:D

They don't! We work 'em hard and pay 'em birdseed. Chickens are cheap and numerous, so if they die of karoshi they can be easily replaced, a bit like oyaji.

And I find a bit strange Japanese sentence.....

I've passed your comments on to my Japanese wife who wrote the sentence in question.

Wow! that's cool... I wish I have a studio like that.
:)

The game was pretty cool too, i only managed to get around 1400 pts b4 i died... ha ha

Back
Top Bottom