What's new

My School blog

I was reading their diaries, and you have yourself some really smart kids there. Do you OWN that school or do you work there?

Haha, good luck to you and your students. In 7 years, when I finish college, I'll be doing the same as you =)

Thanks!!
Yeah they are smart:)

I own the School.

Working for other people sucks so f__k that!!

Thanks!!
The kids...and adults have lot's of fun!! The Hawaiian Pig roast (actually Cuban style) was the event of this year. Next year I'm gonna try to get a 1/2 cow to roast.

woow..just visiting your blog...what a nice blog u have 👍

i hope that u'd be success from opening the second school :D keep up the good work!! :LOL:

I'm opening a second school and looking for motivated qualified teachers😊

Where in Japan are your English schools?

I'm planning on returning to Japan to continue studying Japanese. I could help you but, does it matter that my mother tongue is not English??

Mauricio

Yeah, to be honest, I want an American. Some schools are teaching Spanish and other languages. Berlitz is one I think??

Good luck to you!!!

Pictures of the week (My School)

The "Make Money" system is a stunning success!!!
If they make $150.00 in School money they get a coupon from Mr D'nut, Mc D's or 31 Ice. They are thrilled and I am buchi pleased with the results

Chris' English School

I have merged all your posts relating to your school into this thread. Please restrict any future updates to this thread. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom