What's new

My new youtube channel - Tsugi wa Japan

tsugiwajapan

Registered
5 Jun 2018
Hi guys,

I started a new youtube channel a month ago about japan, and I wanted to share it with you.
Here is my last video so far :
Don't hesitate to tell me what you think about it :emoji_wink::emoji_thumbsup:

Thanks and enjoy !!

The editing is good, with interesting transitions, but I don't know what this clip is about and the music selection doesn't seem appropriate to the subject matter. Also, your cameraman needs a gimbal; you can only make up for shaky hands so much with slow-motion shots.

What I meant about not knowing what the clip is about... This feels a bit like the mood-establishing montages that move a video from an intro to an on-the-streets interview or an in-place explanation of... something about the area? You're a good editor, but I think your video needs more of a message; what do you want your viewers to learn/take away from the video?

It feels like a music video: not trying to show or teach anything in particular, but just providing some nice music and images to enjoy. Like this, but set in Japan.

The camera wobble at 00:04 is pretty apparent and the change from day to night at 00:15 could've used a fade rather than a cut, but other than that, I like it! The transitions are indeed really well done.

Last edited:
Sweet. I loved the part with the iphone in the middle of the screen. And not a single temple in it....wooohoo!

Back
Top Bottom