What's new

My ex-girl left me

Zalbeon

後輩
6 May 2006
Hi, I'm from Mexico, I learn english by practice, so my english is not so good... In fact my grammar is really bad, so I hope you can understeand this message, sorry :p

I had a japanese girlfriend, and I was so in love with her. I'm still in love whit her 😍 , but she left me, and I still can't understeand why 😭 I spend 3 years traveling around Asia, and in that time I was dating with chinese girls, thai girls, and one indonesian girl, but never with a japanese, maybe thats why I'm confussed We use to be so happy together, but one day she told me that she felt confussed, and she decided to broke the relationship. After five weeks, we continued dating again, she gets another boyfriend but it seems as she wanted to be with me again :win: Everithing was perfect (or at least thats what I trought), and one night she call me at home :keitai: and told me that she hates me, and she didnt want to see me again, and that the girl who was my girlfriend wasnt her, that she was another person in that time, so in fact she never was my girl!!!!! :atchoo: She hang off the phone, and she call me five minutes later and ask me "Are you feeling good?" :mad: and she say "I'll never hert you" 😲

That happends four mounths ago.... I didnt call her or see her since that night, but I must admit that I miss her so much :unsure: Is that the typical way for a japanese girl to be? What can I do? What I must do? Call her? Forget her? :eek:

Please help!!!!!!!:bikkuri:

don't worry about your grammar; your English is better than some native speakers I've seen :)

and even from a culturally enlightened standpoint, this girl sounds bat-**** insane. I know it's rough, but you should thank her for sparing you the pain of learning this after you made an even greater investment in the relationship.

Just to clear things up; she lives in Japan and you live in Mexico, so this was a long-distance affair?

Well... from what I've seen, this kind of case is not purely japanese. I've seen several french girls break up with their boyfriend in a quite similar way... (guys with their girlfriends too in England)

0^o

Well, in fact she lives in Mexico too, I meet her here. She's buddist, as well as I am, I meet her at school, we study the same career. I used to think thah we have a lot of things in common, but....... 😭 Well, I guess the best thing I can do is forget het, but its very diffycult for me...........
Thank you for the advices 🙏

it seems even stranger that she would call you to break up like that unless you live really far apart. I know it'll be rough, but time heals all wounds. Good luck!

It sounds strange but not suprising, women can never be honest when it comes to splits (except a few precious few...) which makes me feel that if the break-up seems confusing and full of lies and half-truths and nosense, then the whole relationship was.

For some women just being honest with the blokes they break along the way is too hard.

Count yourself lucky it was over sooner then later after more investment into the courtship.

It's hard to say. How long did you date that girl? Did you have intimate contact? Sex? The answer to these could help out some, I think.

It could be that she was playing with you, maybe. I had one Japanese girl do something similar to that to me back when I was in later college. I ended up marrying her--that was a big mistake, because that style of dealing with problems never changed.

For now, I'd suggest that you try your best to forget her, and try not to see her or look at her if you both are at the same school, and in the same class.

I wish you luck !!

Back
Top Bottom