What's new

My Blog

Mikawa Ossan

いかんわ!
17 Sep 2005
Yes, I have jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog of my own. It's been up for less than a week, and it's still a work in progress (just wait till I figure out how to program stylesheets!)

Anyway, it's roughly half Japanese and half English in content, and it contains (will contain) my thoughts on various topics, etc.

So if you have a couple of minutes on your hands, stop by, and say hi!🙂

www.mikawa-ossan.blogspot.com

I must encourage everyone to visit, for the blog is excellent!
And who knows ... you just might learn a thing or two ...

Hey Mikawa Ossan!

It's nice to see that you have a blog, too. I can only read English part of it, but I will check it out.

Thanks, Misa! Looking at your blog makes me really want to get a new digital camera...

Oh noes !!!! Mikawa turned into a set of hamburgers :D !! Nice blogs ya'all ! I'm gonna make my own from scratch when I feel like it / have time.

Cool Blog, I will keep an eye on it so now and then! lol, we have ( well some of the guys in here) a MSN Space community, and now a Blogspot community! Cool!!!

RockLee said:
Oh noes !!!! Mikawa turned into a set of hamburgers :D !! Nice blogs ya'all ! I'm gonna make my own from scratch when I feel like it / have time.
Not hamburgers, dorayaki...

Attachments

• chi4431fc-img600x450-1151646536img_2046.jpg
    chi4431fc-img600x450-1151646536img_2046.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 113
That's right, they're dorayaki!

Dorayaki are a kind of Japanese confectionary that are basically two sweet pancakes sandwiched together with red bean paste inside.

I guess they don't translate very well cross-culturally...

Well ... I did think they were pancakes. Apparently not TOO far off the mark.

Whoops haha, my bad ! I'm not wearing my glasses recently, so I guess it looked like burgers to me ^.^"

Hi, Mikawa-san
Ohisashiburi desu~.

Yes, your dorayaki looks so good as well as your blog contents.
I'll be checking it as often as possible, so be aware of my intrusion! :devilish:

Q

Hello, Cue!

Feel free to stop by at any time! Don't be afraid to leave a comment, either!

I'll be trying to improve the blog with time, so it is very much rough now. I hope to be changing that soon...

Instead of making a new thread, I thought I would update this one with my new blog's address.

http://mikawa.bloggles.info/

My old blog died a painful death when Blogger got bought out by Google. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Don't expect too much, but if you like pain, come and read my thoughts!

i'm not too interested in the content.
Thanks for taking a look!

I understand how you feel. I've looked at many many blogs, too, and I only know of a very very few that I find interesting.

That picture at the very top, by the way was taken in the winter of 98/99 with a panoramic camera. It's the view of Minneapolis as seen from the northern coast of the Mississippi River. It's probably my favorite picture taken of Minneapolis that I ever took.

The way to leave a comment is to click on the "comments" text underneath the blog entry. Then a window should pop up allowing you to write your comment.

You're right, though.....it is kind of confusing. Maybe I should change that....

Just writing to let anyone know who's interested that I have changed the default language of the blog from Japanese to English. This should help in finding the comments if you wish to add one.

Back
Top Bottom