What's new

My Blog About my Life in Japan

AichiAlex

先輩
20 Nov 2007
I have a blog about my life in Japan (I'm a foreign exchange student). It's still fairly new so please let me know what you think, I'd really love some constructive feedback.
窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュ窶堋」窶堋」窶堋」窶堋」窶堋」ツ 🙂

You can find the link in my Signature

|
|
|
|
V

Hi Alex, Nice job on your blog. I also have a blog about Japan, but I don't live there:( just interested in it. I'll check back to see your new posts. Keep up the good work!👍

Don't waste your time . (Don't mean that in a bad way!)

The time and chance of a life time is all around you. Every minute spent beating on a PC keyboard is time in Japan you are missing out on. When you get back to the states , do a blog. Talk to people, watch TV, read, listen to radio; in other words experience life there to it's fullest. I still regret wasted time I didn't use while in Japan, hate to see you do the same. Get out there and live it up!
Uncle Frank
👍

Last edited:
Nice blog...

Btw do you know the name of the female teacher in the last post... I think she's an AV... or just a gravure model... but I would like to know her name...

UUUH BACK TO TOPIC...

I'll be keeping an eye on your Blog!

Nice blog...

Btw do you know the name of the female teacher in the last post... I think she's an AV... or just a gravure model... but I would like to know her name...

UUUH BACK TO TOPIC...

I'll be keeping an eye on your Blog!

Thanks! I like your blog too, I actually started reading it even before I joined jref 😊

As far as your question, can you specify which post exactly? If you click on the post title, it should take you to the permalink, can you paste it for me?

Wow, that's a great thing to hear!!!! Sorry that I haven't uploaded it for a while....

The girl in the Gay teacher clip.

P.s. I have added your blog link on my blog

Last edited:
Looks fun.
I really felt like I have wasted a weird amount of time watching that movie.
It's a gem👍, I don't even remember how I found it, but I'm glad I did:)
It's off the main page now, so here's a link for anyone else reading this who wants to see it.

Hey Alex, I clicked on your blog and read a bit of it and thought it was interesting.

I want to go to Japan sometime in the next couple of years for the first time, probably as a study abroad student. I hope you don't mind that I added your feed to my watch list. I don't have a blogspot blog, so I added you through livejournal instead.

The time and chance of a life time is all around you. Every minute spent beating on a PC keyboard is time in Japan you are missing out on. When you get back to the states , do a blog. Talk to people, watch TV, read, listen to radio; in other words experience life there to it's fullest. I still regret wasted time I didn't use while in Japan, hate to see you do the same. Get out there and live it up!
Uncle Frank
👍
I think you're giving good advice in general, but there's definitely something to be said for keeping some sort of journal while in Japan, if only to remind yourself of what to write about when you get back. If I hadn't kept a blog while I was there, I definitely would have forgotten a lot of things that happened to me. Plus, there were a lot of people abroad who learned a lot from reading my blog, and it was a good release when things in Japan got stressful.

But I regret slightly that I wrote too much at times. So long as he keeps things in moderation, I don't see anything wrong with blogging a bit while he's there. It's entertaining for those who can't make it out there, too! :)

Back
Top Bottom