What's new

Monbusho Scholarship in Medicine

I am an incoming freshmen from the Philippines taking up nursing as my premed course. As early as now, I want to know my options. I really want to take up medicine in the States. I do want to know where I could study...i need to have a list of schools that excels when it comes to medicine preferably in California or in New York...=p Also, I need to know how to get a scholarship...thats very important for me because my parents could'nt possibly afford my expenses...also, i need to know the requirements-grades,visas,etc...and i want to know your comments with regards to my chances of getting into a prestigious school with a scholarship...can someone help me?

I am an incoming freshmen from the Philippines taking up nursing as my premed course. As early as now, I want to know my options. I really want to take up medicine in the States. I do want to know where I could study...I need to have a list of schools that excels when it comes to medicine preferably in California or in New York..

Last edited:
Hi. Someone help me with my question please!!
Do you think that it'll be harder to get this scholarship majoring in medicine than other majors?!

Back
Top Bottom