What's new

MEXT Scholarship 2014:Master degree

samirovic10

後輩
13 May 2013
Hello ,
i am a student in a software engineering school in Morocco , i want to study in japan with the MEXT scholarship 2014 for master degree , and i need to fill the research proposal document .
firstly ,i need to know what is the suitable proposal for me as a software developper and french speaking ?
secondly ,which university do you advice me to put in the 3 choices ?
finally, i need some help to write this research proposal (steps , somethings to avoid).
i will be thankfull if here is someone who can help me .

Hello ,
i am a student in a software engineering school in Morocco , i want to study in japan with the MEXT scholarship 2014 for master degree , and i need to fill the research proposal document .
firstly ,i need to know what is the suitable proposal for me as a software developper and french speaking ?
secondly ,which university do you advice me to put in the 3 choices ?
finally, i need some help to write this research proposal (steps , somethings to avoid).
i will be thankfull if here is someone who can help me .

hey , ill also be applying for the masters scholarship but im a social science student..as far as choosing a university is concerned first of all you need to decide whether you want to apply for a degree taught in english or japanese.....incase you want to do an english taught degree heres the link to all the universities providing courses in english the system is very easy just check the boxes of the type of degree you wantto do and the field and will give u a list of suitable universities
Courses | Study in Japan(Japanese university) | Global30
for the research proposal im struggling with that myself the only online link to an sample research that iv found is the lars martison one....but its not related to our fields so it isnt of much help..
research begins with a question so you need to pick one specific area of your course and then think of a question relating to that which you will then research on...one idea is to choose a university check its course details in the curriculum there is always the research course where they have given a few broad topics each taught by a different professor and every student has to choose one so u can get an idea from there...
i myself am in the middle of finding a topic for research proposal i know how to write one but i can only begin once i get an idea of the topic..ill let u knw if i make some progress

Thank you very much msf for your help and advices , here in Morocco the application deadline has already passed (mai,31) what about Pakistan ? and i chosed the Hiroshima university as my first choice , for social informatics field .

goodluck... the applications still open here in pakistan.... hiroshima is good hope you make it.

hello, everyone!
is there any one who tell me about mext scholarship procedure?
After submission of Application... what is next....? how embassy contact selected students?

Back
Top Bottom