What's new

May 2: hide memorial day

pinkkillerkisou said:
Yea... *sniff* I still think a smaller permanent museum would be a good idea. They have hundreds of Elvis ones and other people I don't give half a sh*t about... why not 1 hide museum. I know it's business... but it seems to complete trample on his memory.
i really really agree.

marilyn manson at hide's funeral? what... o.-

Haha... did I completely miss that? :LOL:

I could have told you that. Of cousre he didn't. hide's funeral was well documented and there's absolutely no record of that. AND there's no way Marilyn Manson would be allowed or even asked to sing at such a solemn occasion.

And a good thing that is too... *isn't all too fond of Marilyn Manson*

If they close Hides museum I will build one myself! *starts collecting tools*

pretty stupid they want to close it

why cant america close all Elvis museum........elvis is so overrated :)

Elvis was fat.

Hide was not fat.

Therefore, we should have one of the 5478357483 Elvis museums remade into a Hide museum!

Or wait. Then the Hide museum would be located in the USA?

I'll make one of our 'swedish history' or vodka museums into a Hide memorial museum - first (and only) jrocker museum in Sweden! Yay! I'll become famous! I don't need to study any longer; I've got a plan for my future! *rips math book in two pieces* Oh. I shouldn't have done that... :?

isayhello said:
Elvis was fat.

Hide was not fat.

Therefore, we should have one of the 5478357483 Elvis museums remade into a Hide museum!

Or wait. Then the Hide museum would be located in the USA?

I'll make one of our 'swedish history' or vodka museums into a Hide memorial museum - first (and only) jrocker museum in Sweden! Yay! I'll become famous! I don't need to study any longer; I've got a plan for my future! *rips math book in two pieces* Oh. I shouldn't have done that... :?
haha... Elvis wasn't ALWAYS fat.... and hide was fat as a child. He got made of pretty badly. (or that's what I read somewhere)

DemonHunter said:
pretty stupid they want to close it

why cant america close all Elvis museum........elvis is so overrated :)
It's not that they want to close it... they have to. The lease is expiring.

Last edited:
pinkkillerkisou said:
haha... Elvis wasn't ALWAYS fat.... and hide was fat as a child. He got made of pretty badly. (or that's what I read somewhere)

It's not that they want to close it... they have to. The lease is expiring.

cant they re-new it :S :eek:

hide was a fat kid...i read that on a chinese VK site... tho in the picture he didnt look fat...o.-

ya why cant they renew it? T_T

It's already been up for 2 more years than expected. In some ways I can understand why they are closing it but I would like the chance to see it before it closes.

Back
Top Bottom