What's new

Math exams

Kaliagita

後輩
28 Feb 2015
Hi! I didnt find simular topic (if there is sorry for this one). So to the point. I searched for japanese enterance(?) egzams starting from shōgakkō and ending in kōtōgakkō. Unfortunatly without result. I suppose each school have diffrent difficulity but i dont have nothing so i will be grateful for any level od difficulity (but specially for average lvl).
Of course if u have else egzams than enterance(?) please paste it here too!

You would need to search with Japanese characters. If you search using English, spell it "exam" or "examination" or "test". Also spell it "entrance".

The Japanese term for entrance exam is 入学試験 or sometimes 入試. Mathematics is 数学. Elementary school is 小学校. Junior high school is 中学校 and high school is either 高等学校 or 高校. University is 大学.

Why are you interested in math exams in Japan?

Oh now i notice that i wrote "egzam". My bad :x. Internet say a lot about Japanese math lvl. They can solve complicated equations in their own heads etc. I wanna see on my own eyes how hard in reality it is. In Poland we have simular school system and i want to compare it to our math difficulty in each school type. Actually in Poland i am studing Informatics (spec. Game dev) and it is also possible that i will move there (Japan) and study it too.

I think probably in every country there are some people who are brilliant at math...and very many more who struggle with it.

@Mike Cash Indeed, but every student need to pass some conditions before go to higher school and I just want to see what do you need to know if u want to be promoted. :x
@Toritoribe Thank you for that links! It would take a couple of hours to decode this, but i need to improve my Japanese. That is a good moment!
Thank you guys once again and if u find something like Toritoribe's links please paste it here. Of course i will search it too.

Back
Top Bottom