What's new

Looking for a nice Ryokan/place to take my wife

KashimaKing

Kouhai
6 Oct 2015
Hello all,

I wondered if anyone who knows Japan in this sense better than me can lend me some ideas.

For my wifes birthday in May (we will probably go during golden week and yes i do know how most places will already be booked, but we may go some time after so please still share) I would like to take her somewhere nice.

I live in Osaka and im not looking to go somewhere via plabe but a bus ride or train would be fine from Osaka. Last year we went to a ryokan on some island near Hiroshima, that was a couple of hours by bus.

One idea I had was to find somewhere where we could ride horses on a beah or somewhere typically scenic, however these places seem to be mainly in Okinawa.

If anyone has stayed in any ryokans a reasonable distance from Osaka (preferablly with a private outdoors onsen) please let me know your recconmendations.

Thank you,

David

Ooh, I went to Iyadani last year just to wander around and check out that bridge, it's very lovely and out of the way, but I was surprised that there was such a tourist industry there

Back
Top Bottom