What's new

Seeking Long lost Japanese foster parents

Ikecan

Registered
22 Feb 2020
I'm looking for my Japanese foster parents, we haven't meet for 14 years. My friend try to sent them a post card but it returned. The last time they live is in Sagamiharashi Kanagawa- Ken Japan
Name : Tsutomi and Hideko Iwabuchi
Now I'm in Japan for the first time, it's really nice but a little sad at the same time because I don't get a chance to meet them. I love them and I want them to know that I'm also become a person that they always believe me so. I send faith with this thread

Tsutomi is a rare name. Isn't it Tsutomu, by any chance?

Do you know their kanji names? It's very hard to find out people without their correct kanji names.

Th

Do you know their kanji names? It's very hard to find out people without their correct kanji names.

Thank you, I'll check. I think I still have their old name card

I removed the photo since it's his personal information including his detailed address and telephone number.

You are correct. His given name is exactly Tsutomi.

Their address and postal code were changed probably because of town planning. I checked the present address, searched it on Google Street View, and found that Iwabuchi family seems still to be there. I sent you the present address via PM. It would be worth trying to send a mail to the address.

Ok
I removed the photo since it's his personal information including his detailed address and telephone number.

You are correct. His given name is exactly Tsutomi.

Their address and postal code were changed probably because of town planning. I checked the present address, searched it on Google Street View, and found that Iwabuchi family seems still to be there. I sent you the present address via PM. It would be worth trying to send a mail to the address.
, thank you so much. It's really kind of you. This is very important for me. As they've been in my life since I was 7monts old. Harigato gozaimasu 🙏🏿♥️

Back
Top Bottom