What's new

Live Webcams in Japan | WebcamTaxi

Seiko

後輩
20 Jan 2015

Something to enjoy and watch on your free time. Don't know where to post this so i posted it to travel.

1590417806019.png

I remember back around '95 I found some webcams like these.. the quality was so bad but still enjoyed watching them.

How does one search for a live cam in their city.
mdchachi is right.

Someone has to put up the camera and create the channel or find a website that they can host it on. YouTube has LIVE cameras and I found some other websites with live cameras but I don't think they are as live as they say or they are live but you have to refresh your browser over and over. Once I know they are LIVE I will post here. Right now, I'm trying to find more LIVE countryside cameras. Its hard for me to see cameras because I live in America when its day time here its night in Japan, and I have to time it early morning out in Japan its late afternoon here.

I find it amazing that some cameras have audio

Most live videos from this website is from YouTube or from that city/ village. More cities selection of the left side bar on the website, This website has some country. I trust this website. Some may ask you to allow flash to run. I approve it and it works well.

FireShot Capture 001 - Live Webcams in Japan - Webcam Hopper - www.webcamhopper.com.png

Last edited:
SHIMOGOU Town Live Camera

The website will ask you to please allow Adobe Flash to run. To make the live webcam work, you have to allow Flash to run. This is a safe website.

shimogo.png

SHIMOGOU Town Live Camera

The website will ask you to please allow Adobe Flash to run. To make the live webcam work, you have to allow Flash to run. This is a safe website.

View attachment 31978

Hey thanks
Can you find something for Yamaguchi ken.

Hey thanks
Can you find something for Yamaguchi ken.

Hi Musicisgood

Sorry for my bad understanding of Japan, but Yamaguchi ken I could not find. i only could find Yamaguchi.

I search the web the best i can for Yamaguchi live cameras and this is the best i can do. I had to type it so many different ways and use keywords like Live Stream Japan, Yamaguchi Japan, Live Webcam Yamaguchi Japan, and Live surveillance Yamaguchi Japan. When using typing "live webcam Yamaguchi "or "webcam Yamaguchi" or "Yamaguchi webcam" they are people who have the user name Yamaguchi which made it a little hard. I hope this helps. I believe they are more but they are Still cameras out there and the live cameras are down or the website is no longer maintain.

Below are the list of cameas and websites that will take you to the what your looking for. All websites are safe.

Thanks

LIVE CAMERA
The Webcam-Network: Webcam-Places in Japan - Y

Watch live webcam CCTV cam Yamaguchi

Watch live surveillance online IP cameras in Yamaguchi

STILL SHOT

Webcams around Yamaguchi

国土交通省 中国地方整備局 山口河川国道事務所:道路路面情報提供

YAMAGUCHI LIVE CAMERAS – Fujiyama Live Japan

防災情報システム(岩国市内の河川監視カメラの画像)

Hi Musicisgood

Sorry for my bad understanding of Japan, but Yamaguchi ken I could not find. i only could find Yamaguchi.

I search the web the best i can for Yamaguchi live cameras and this is the best i can do. I had to type it so many different ways and use keywords like Live Stream Japan, Yamaguchi Japan, Live Webcam Yamaguchi Japan, and Live surveillance Yamaguchi Japan. When using typing "live webcam Yamaguchi "or "webcam Yamaguchi" or "Yamaguchi webcam" they are people who have the user name Yamaguchi which made it a little hard. I hope this helps. I believe they are more but they are Still cameras out there and the live cameras are down or the website is no longer maintain.

Below are the list of cameas and websites that will take you to the what your looking for. All websites are safe.

Thanks

LIVE CAMERA
The Webcam-Network: Webcam-Places in Japan - Y

Watch live webcam CCTV cam Yamaguchi

STILL SHOT

Webcams around Yamaguchi

国土交通省 中国地方整備局 山口河川国道事務所:道路路面情報提供

YAMAGUCHI LIVE CAMERAS – Fujiyama Live Japan

防災情報システム(岩国市内の河川監視カメラの画像)

Hey! Thanks.
I'll check out the links later in the day. The reason for Yamaguchi-ken or Yamaguchi prefecture is where I live. The thing is, I'm always out cycling and sometimes got to do what nature calls. I know on the country roads they have cameras for the protection of kids going to school and also for wild boars.
Again, thanks.

Hey! Thanks.
I'll check out the links later in the day. The reason for Yamaguchi-ken or Yamaguchi prefecture is where I live. The thing is, I'm always out cycling and sometimes got to do what nature calls. I know on the country roads they have cameras for the protection of kids going to school and also for wild boars.
Again, thanks.

Not a problem, i really had fun with looking for cameras in that area. I know and more cameras out there in that area but the cameras are remove or no longer being manage from the user end and went down.

Yamaguchi ken I could not find. i only could find Yamaguchi.

Just for clarity here, "ken" means "prefecture", which roughly corresponds to a state in the U.S.
Also, most (not all) prefectures have a city with the same name, kind of like the U.S. has New York City, which is in the state of New York.

So that's kind of like saying, "I couldn't find New York state, I could only find New York."
Incidentally, one of your links is to Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture (Iwaguchi-shi, Yamaguchi-ken).

musicisgood said:
The reason for Yamaguchi-ken or Yamaguchi prefecture is where I live.
I might be remembering wrong, but did you say you were in Ube?

If so, here's one live cam I found, though it seems to be a rather uninteresting shot of a random highway:

If anyone cares... Do to the heavy rainy weather storm most of the cameras are down in southern Japan .

I remember back around '95 I found some webcams like these.. the quality was so bad but still enjoyed watching them.

I remember around 2002/2003 when I was obsessed with Japan as a teenager, that I would look at the webcam feed from Tsutenkaku tower on Osaka Shinsekai. No idea what the area was like at the time, but I could watch that stream for hours. Nothing to see of course, just people walking, an occasional truck loading items etc, but it was still fascinating for me. I always think back of that time when I visit that area when I'm in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom