What's new

I am visiting Japan.

Pardon my limited understanding of Japanese, could someone please translate the map below for me ?

I would like to know the JR station and the street names 😌 All I know is that Animate is in front of Yamagiwa Soft. 😌 Thank you very much ! 🙂

JRツ秋窶杯ナ陳エ窶ーw= JR AKIHABARA 窶嗷窶嘖窶啻窶嘖窶喇窶嗜窶嗄
ツ秋窶杯ナ陳エニ断ツーニ恥ツーニ暖ツ?≫?啻窶嗚窶喇窶喩窶啻窶啾窶啻窶嘔窶啻ツ 窶喞窶單窶嗤窶啻窶嘔窶嘖窶嗟窶單窶嗄窶嘖 窶嗷窶嘖窶嗜窶嘔窶單
窶彭窶ケCナ?Xナ津サツ?≫?喞窶單窶嗄窶嗚窶喇窶喃窶啻窶喇ツ 窶喃窶嗾窶喘窶喩窶喇ツ ツ(窶嘖窶喩窶單ツ 窶單窶嗹窶喇窶嘖ツ 窶嘖窶嗜ツ 窶啻窶嗄ツ 窶單窶嗅窶單窶喘窶嘖窶嘔窶喇窶喘ツ 窶嘖窶嗜窶嘛窶嗄ツ)
ツ神窶彡窶督セツ神窶凖岩?堙ィツ?≫?嗚窶啻窶嗄窶喞窶啻ツ 窶嗟窶噎窶嗜窶嗾窶喨窶喇窶嗄ツ 窶喞窶嗜窶嗜窶嘔窶喇ツ(窶嗚窶啻窶嗄窶喞窶啻ツ 窶嗟窶噎窶嗜窶嗾窶喨窶喇窶嗄ツ 窶嗷窶嘖窶嘔窶單窶單窶嘖ツ)
ニ停?榿筑ニ樽ニ陳渉 ニ箪ニ稚ニ暖ナ?テ卍?≫?噎窶啻窶嗟窶啻窶喃窶喇窶嘛窶啻ツ 窶嗷窶嗜窶啼窶嘖ツ 窶嗚窶啻窶嗄
ニ停?榿筑ニ樽ニ陳渉 窶怒窶弭ツ?≫?噎窶啻窶嗟窶啻窶喃窶喇窶嘛窶啻ツ 窶喩窶嗜窶嗄窶嘖窶單窶嗄
窶彭窶ケCナ?Xツ(窶吮??窶ー窶コ窶凖環)ツ?≫?喞窶單窶嗄窶嗚窶喇窶喃窶啻窶喇ツ(窶喘窶噎窶嗾窶嗜窶嗾ツ 窶喞窶嗜窶嗜窶嘔窶喇ツ)ツ?≫?單窶嗅窶單窶喘窶嘖窶嘔窶喇窶喘ツ 窶嘖窶嗜窶嘛窶嗄ツ(窶喘窶單窶嗄窶嘖窶嘔窶啻窶嗅ツ 窶嗷窶嘖窶嘔窶單窶單窶嘖ツ)
ニ但ニ男ニ陳?辰ニ暖ツ秋窶杯ナ陳エ窶弭ツ?≫?啻窶嗄窶喇窶嗟窶啻窶嘖窶單ツ 窶啻窶嗚窶喇窶喩窶啻窶啾窶啻窶嘔窶啻ツ 窶嘖窶單窶嗄

The first floor of the Akihabara department store has a light meal store.
窶嗾UDON, ramen noodles, a bowl, OKONOMIYAKI,YAKISOBA, curry, etc.
The second floor is a restaurant.
The third floor is a bookstore and a toyshop.
GAMPURA is sold at the toyshop.
The thing of scarcity value may be sold.

Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
The first floor of the Akihabara department store has a light meal store.
窶嗾UDON, ramen noodles, a bowl, OKONOMIYAKI,YAKISOBA, curry, etc.
The second floor is a restaurant.
The third floor is a bookstore and a toyshop.
GAMPURA is sold at the toyshop.
The thing of scarcity value may be sold.

Thanks again Nagashima san :) Looks like you frequently go to Akihabara. 🙂

Dekamaster said:
Thanks again Nagashima san :) Looks like you frequently go to Akihabara. 🙂

No, when it lived in Tokyo, it went to Akihabara every week.
If there is it for one month, Akihabara changes. :p
It is frequent that a favorite shop disappears all too soon.

By the way, does not a maid coffee shop check it?

😊

What's the rush hour at Tokyo ? Is it generally the same time approxiamtely for most of Tokyo's subway stations ?

I think it is easier to travel when you don't have half of japan pushing its way into a subway train. It's not fun. especially when your 6'4" and this lil 5'2" school girl is under your elbow. I so though I was going to hit this poor girl if i slipped while the train was stopping.
Anyway Everytime I went to the coffee shop on the top floor of gamers it was closed.
Some Internet Cafe's there have cosplay servers too.

Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
Time of the rush hour is 9:30 from 8:30

You are cautious of terrorism?

1995/3/8 About 8:00 a.m.
The Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway
Tokyo subway sarin attack - Wikipedia

A route of a subway in accord with the damage
Marunouchi Line, Hibiya Line, Chiyoda Line, Ginza Line, Tozai Line, Hanzomon Line

Actually both. The bombings in London and Madrid happened during this times. I would want to avoid being on a train at those times. Also, it's hard to get yourself into the train. 😌 I'm not big, so chances are I'll be squished like a bug. What about on the afternoon/evening ?

The rush hour of afternoon is after 17:00.
But it is not crowded in the morning.
Because all work overtime.
A last train front is most crowded.
It is more severely [ than a morning ] crowded.

The most dangerous station is the Shinjuku station.
People gather every day from Chiba, Yokohama, the Tokyo suburbs.

Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
The rush hour of afternoon is after 17:00.
But it is not crowded in the morning.
Because all work overtime.
A last train front is most crowded.
It is more severely [ than a morning ] crowded.

Umm. So it would be better if I board a train before 1700. In case I'm late, would 2000 be okay then ? Or would most salarymen get off from overtime at that time ? 😌

Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
The most dangerous station is the Shinjuku station.
People gather every day from Chiba, Yokohama, the Tokyo suburbs.

Would that mean then that all lines that passes Shinjuku would be full ? 😊

(a sense of a person living in Tokyo) a train is not crowded that much at 23:00 from 19:00. 😌
In Shibuya, Harajuku, people increase after 19:00.
Beautiful women increase, too 😊

Many routes are connected to Shinjuku Station.
JR
Chuo Line, Soubu Line, Yamanote Line, Saikyo Line, Shonan Shinjuku Line, Narita express,

An other private railroad
Keio Line, Odakyu Line, new Keio Line, Seibushinjuku line

subway
Marunouchi Line, Ooedo Line, Toei Shinjuku Line

Shinjuku Station - Wikipedia

Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
(a sense of a person living in Tokyo) a train is not crowded that much at 23:00 from 19:00. 😌
In Shibuya, Harajuku, people increase after 19:00.
Beautiful women increase, too 😊

Kerei na onna no hito desu yo 😌 I see ☝ , so I guess I should avoid being there near midnight 😌 . The last time I went to Tokyo, we rode the Ginza Line's (I assumed it was Ginza because of the yellow/gold stripe on the train or was it Hibiya ?) the last train. We visited a discount store in Ropponggi and we lost track of time. We were lucky. 🙂 Thanks.

Damicci said:
I think it is easier to travel when you don't have half of japan pushing its way into a subway train. It's not fun. especially when your 6'4" and this lil 5'2" school girl is under your elbow. I so though I was going to hit this poor girl if i slipped while the train was stopping.
Anyway Everytime I went to the coffee shop on the top floor of gamers it was closed.
Some Internet Cafe's there have cosplay servers too.

hehe.... :p
Since height is 178cm, if I take a crowded train, most women have a face in the position of my breast. 😌
I always have to raise both hands above the head.
Because I want not to be suspected of a molester. :(

Ugh - stupid Umi no Hi. I was supposed to go to the post office, library, and to a few offices on campus and they're all closed. and the bus by my apartment is on "special holiday" time. i guess if i had a job here i would be celebrating the day off, but instead i'm bored and i can't get anything done!!

Kamakiri said:
Ugh - stupid Umi no Hi. I was supposed to go to the post office, library, and to a few offices on campus and they're all closed. and the bus by my apartment is on "special holiday" time. i guess if i had a job here i would be celebrating the day off, but instead i'm bored and i can't get anything done!!

If TUKUBA EXPRESS is opened for traffic, it can come in 45 minutes to Akihabara. 🙂

August 24 OPEN
つくばエクスプレス(TSUKUBA EXPRESS)

:box: i cherish public holidays with my heart. ナ?C窶堙娯?愿コツ、窶堋?窶堙ィ窶堋ェ窶堙??堋、窶堋イ窶堋エ窶堋「窶堙懌?堋キツ!ツ!ツ!

Back
Top Bottom