What's new

Konnichiwa, Hi all =D

Arch

Sempai
28 Jul 2003
Hi all, i am a new member to the forum. Thanks to thomas for welcoming me:

Well ill tell you abit about my self i am from Leeds,England. I dont think anyone non-british people will have heard of it really as its not really near London. Anyways this forum seems good and fast, i have been on other forums but they aint really active unlike this one.
I am planning on going to japan next year, and i am looking forward to going, as i wanted to go to japan from such a young age.

So i'll be see-ing you all around on the forum =D

Thank You

Hi there Arch.
Leeds is pretty well known around the world. Or at least among the people that follow british football. Heck, i don't care about football and even i know about it. :)

Welcome aboard and have fun! 🙂

Originally posted by Twisted
Hi there Arch.
Leeds is pretty well known around the world. Or at least among the people that follow british football. Heck, i don't care about football and even i know about it. :)

Welcome aboard and have fun! 🙂

hehe thank you both for the welcome =D lol true british football fans will know it!!! Sadly Leeds have got a very bad team

Anyways Thanks again for the Welcome

Hi Arch. Welcome aboard ! 🙂

Yes, Leeds is a pretty famous town. Unfortunately, too many tourists confuse it with Leeds Castle, which is almost at the opposite end of England.

Originally posted by Maciamo
Hi Arch. Welcome aboard ! 🙂

Yes, Leeds is a pretty famous town. Unfortunately, too many tourists confuse it with Leeds Castle, which is almost at the opposite end of England.

That is very true ! isome people who dont know england very well and come to leeds some times expect a leeds castle. But that is all the down in kent.

I thought Leeds wouldnt be too well known in japan? im not sure i am probably wrong

I am not Japanese either, but some of my Japanese students are quite fond of England and surely know about Leeds. But these are exceptions. Most Japanese are terrible at geography.

Konnichiwa Arch-san!

Hey I know Leeds (because I'm in York!). Nice to hear that you're planning to go to Japan.

Dozo yoroshiku!

Originally posted by Sekabin
Konnichiwa Arch-san!

Hey I know Leeds (because I'm in York!). Nice to hear that you're planning to go to Japan.

Dozo yoroshiku!

ooo nice York, i am very often in York, i like it there for its history.lol last time i went there was the national railway museum, which showed the old bulliet train, i tihnk it was the old 0 model. You see british rail is terrible to say the least!! so something good like the bulliet train amaze's us Brits =D

Anyways thanks for the greeting Sekabin

domo arigato gozaimasu

Yo, wuz up Arch. Nice to know ur 4rm England. I always wanted to know what it's like there. How old are u?

Originally posted by Navi
yo wuz up Arch. nice to know ur 4rm England. i always wanted to know what it's like there. how old are u?

Hi Navi ! I am 16, i have been around america with my family mainly to meet my uncle who lives in Californa. I see you want to come to england, its very dull here. London has got a few attractions but the London people aint nice to say the least!!

Hi Arch,

Welcome! I joined this forum just a few weeks ago.
I used live in London, and have been to Leeds Castle.
I enjoyed the maze there.

You can proud of living in Leeds.

Originally posted by chiggy
Hi Arch,

Welcome! I joined this forum just a few weeks ago.
I used live in London, and have been to Leeds Castle.
I enjoyed the maze there.

You can proud of living in Leeds.
##

Thanks again all for the welcome!!!. I am not so proud to live in leeds, but its not a bad city. Its very busy but i dont mind that but its the huge amounts of rubbish that is left around and beer bottles.

Originally posted by kirei_na_me
Hehe...love your avatar, Arch! 👍

hehe thank you =D When i was younger i was a huge nintendo fan. Still am really =P

Back
Top Bottom