What's new

Kobe killer changed in six years: sources

Hachiko

後輩
17 Jan 2004
KOBE (Kyodo) Is the 21-year-old man who killed two children in 1997 when he was 14 truly "rehabilitated," as stated by the Justice Ministry?
While doubt still lingers among the relatives of the victims murdered by the man, who was released on parole from a medical reformatory last week, sources who watched him during the rehabilitation process testify he gradually changed until he finally came to pledge that he would "continue to atone" for his crimes all his life.

When he was admitted to the Kanto Medical Juvenile Reformatory in fall 1997, he told people around him that the real world consists of "fighting and destruction" and that "the strong are allowed to kill the weak," the sources said.

Japan Times

There is no way to know if a person like that is really cured. It would probably be better to keep him under supervision for the rest of his life.

well what i read around a month ago is that he is lost!!!! he was set free , but he got lost, his parents doesnt know where he is, and neither the police knows... its scary i think, that he could do it again i dont know if i believe in curing this kind of people.. but yeah lets hope he escape japan, lives on a small island, working hard for the old people , and the kids on there.

They don't know if he was "cured", nor is it very likely that they care. The important thing is that he promised to feel sorry about what he did.

I get a feeling that once you learn how to murder another human being, doing it again is easy. I just hope he stays the hell away from where I live, cured or not cured.

mikecash said:
They don't know if he was "cured", nor is it very likely that they care. The important thing is that he promised to feel sorry about what he did.

Well its a good thing Japanese believe in promises... if i compair promises in my country, people forgot the meaning of a promise.

what good is a promise from a psychotic man with the trend these days with people enjoying watching others suffer while they are dying? And the authorities lost track of where he is? hmm....when you start seeing dismembered cats and dogs in your neighborhood, perhaps it's best to start a house to house search for the perpetrator....could be the psycho again, or another wacked out guy..... :(

Back
Top Bottom