What's new

Kanji request

cannonfotter

後輩
17 Apr 2003
kotosain newbie here with a request.

Can someone here write samurai hacker in kanji and put it in a gif/jpg/bmp/etc and pm or im me with a link to it?

Thanks

CannonFotter

Konnichiwa Cannonfotter-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite.🙂
Samurai is Kanji but hacker is Katakana because it is a loan word.

NANGI

Attachments

• samurai.jpg
    samurai.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 194
Since there's a KANJI request line, could somebody do 4 kanji for me and email them to me?

1. Meika("beautiful flower")
2. Reishin("cold heart")
3. Yagami Michiko("Eight Gods" and "Beauty & Wisdom")
4. Akami Eishi

Every time when I read Japanese (Nihongo) I feel very funny when I read words like "butsu" . Becuase "butsu" in Japanese means tale but in Chinese it does not make sense at all.

Once my father (who does not know Chinese at all) ask me what the heck is that Wu Yu ("butsu" )mean, I told him it is not Chinese. Then he say, "But it is Chinese(Kanji) right?" I almost laugh til my stomach was about to burst!

Originally posted by NANGI
Konnichiwa Luz-chan!

Excuse me, what is "Akami Eishi"?

NANGI

Well, someone told me that Akami means "castles in the sky"(or something like that, and Eishi means "gallant figure" or "majestic appearance".

Note: I'll like Michiko and Eishi in hiragana(I tried their names in kanji last night, and it didn't look right).

Konnichiwa Hua he-san! Luz-chan!

to Hua he-san!
Yes, Japanese Kanji and Chinese Kanji is the same, but it is sometimes different in meaning.:D

to Luz-chan!
I can understand three meanings and Kanji. But I can not understand the fourth meaning. Sorry.:sorry:

NANGI

Konnichiwa Hua he-san!

Is it a "Rasero" in Hiragana and Katakana?
I am right if you chose Chinese character. But if you chose other language, then it show other language...:D

NANGI

Konnichiwa Luz-chan!

It is not difficult to make Japanese character image. I have Japanese Language Processing program "IME2000" by Microsoft and I can write Japanese character.
I write Japanese on graphic soft "MS Paint". And I save this image at jpeg file.

That sucks because I can't download. Do you know what "castles in the sky" translates to? It's for Eishi(made-up character).

~I got the prologue of my Inu Yasha fic up at fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1288424 ;) Hope you leave a review on it. So far, I already got 1 review.

Konnichiwa Luz-chan!

Usually "castles in the sky" is "Amagi" in Japanese name. But Amagi is family name but not first name.:p

"castles" is Shiro, Jo, Ki and Gi in japanese. Sky is Ten, Ama, Sora and Kuu in Japanese. There is not Ei and Shin.:eek:

I red your story. I will more enjoy If I know Inuyasya, but I don't know Inuyasya.🙂

NANGI

Konnichiwa Luz-chan!

Usually "castles in the sky" is "Amagi" in Japanese name. But Amagi is family name but not first name.:p

"castles" is Shiro, Jo, Ki and Gi in japanese. Sky is Ten, Ama, Sora and Kuu in Japanese. There is not Ei and Shin.:eek:

Well, Eishi's last name is going to be Amagi. Thanks for the translation! Eishi is the first name. Just to know you know.

I red your story. I will more enjoy If I know Inuyasya, but I don't know Inuyasya.🙂

NANGI

I hope U like the story. As for Inu Yasha, don't feel bad. Most of my friends don't know Inu Yasha, either. Here's a Inu Yasha site:
Sengoku Jidai

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom