What's new

Just a short hello!

Samsy

Registered
2 Dec 2002
Hello people,

As I say, this is just a modest hi and how ya doing. To give you a bit of background I'm actually Scottish, or Orcadian to be exact. For anyone outside the U.K., that just means I'm an islander. Which raises an interesting point, if anyone reading this is from an island off Japan, please feel free to get in touch.

My interest in Japan is quite broad, I suppose, I have a passing interest in the native religions, but I only know bits and pieces. I love watching Martial Arts, especially the Jp ones, I'm trying to find an Aikido class nearby since id like to learn it most of all. I'm also interested in the culture and food too, but I have yet to experience them both first hand. I am currently reading Hagakure, and am finding it a work of great insight, but I would like to see the full translation since I feel it would have more to offer. I'd be happy to hear from anyone who wants to say hello and if your a pretty Japanese lady I'd be even happier.👍

Cheers all, Samsy

I'm neither a pretty lady nor Japanese, but I'd like to bid you welcome at the forum! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom