What's new

jref friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixtease

後輩
14 Nov 2006
Hi.

I've just joined this forum and JREF friends. There's something about JREF friends that shocked me and I don't know where to complain, so if this is not the right place, please redirect me.

I browsed the profiles and I wanted to contact somebody, but when I tried to click the "chat" or "email" button, it said "You haven't joined the VIP services. Please go to the VIP page to purchase." Do I really need to pay to be able to talk to others? This would be outrageous.

AH HAAA! I smell a conspiracy here!!

The chat room here has been out of order for a while. Maybe it is to force us JREF members to pay the VIP fee if we ever want to talk again? Hang in there sixtease, if the Forum chat room ever gets the bugs out, you can have a great time there meeting nice people and chatting for free. It has (when working) private chat boxes you can use a password with for those intimate talks between just 2 people; or you can get togeather with several members for some fun times. Hopefully they will get it up & running soon, hang in there. PS - I think many "love" websites do charge to get all the benefits, but never tried one, wife would shoot me. Welcome to JREF by the way!!

Uncle Frank

🙂

its not operated by jref.com or the forum...

thomas said:
The JREF Friends personals are provided by an affiliated third-party. Happy browsing. :)

if the Forum chat room ever gets the bugs out, you can have a great time there meeting nice people and chatting for free
PS - I think many "love" websites do charge to get all the benefits
Welcome to JREF by the way!!
- Thanks for info. I'll be watching for the chatbox.
- Sure but having some way to write to others seems to me like a basic purpose of a "dating" site, not a VIP service :)
- Thank you for the warm welcome. This site rocks (as far as I can judge with my short exposition)

I still think that the Worldfriends affiliate program is pretty good--- though, I too think that some of the fees for membership are a bit outlandish--- I think really, if they switched to a flat 9.99 a month fee they would have more subscribers, rather than the ones who say---- subscribe for a month just to contact someone. That said, I've met a lot of nice people through the service, including my ex, whom I lived with for a time in Japan--- I suppose that's the most glowing endorsement you can give to a service that portends to offer you the chance to meet Japanese girls... and guys, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom