What's new

Goodbye JREF

Yea if people have problems getting along and becouse of that they course each other disagreement

Then perhaps it would be best for those in the fray to add the one/ones they don't like to there ignore list and the moderating of said person to be done by another

That would be a most amicable solution ^_^

Right with nobody getting there feeligs hurt ^_^

@thomas Yea i was just trying to help difuse the situation ^_^;; and make everybody friends again

I see your point. I think he does a great job at web-site maintenance. Would it be possible to make an arrangement where he takes care of maintenance but has not admin capabilities on the forum? Of course he can whatever he wants at Eupedia as far as I'm concerned.
Yes this can be done on vBulletin.
Edit: on the other hand not 100% sure...they are probably both in same admin account...

Edit again: checking...

Edit ^_^

Yes, easy really just create a totally new usergroup and change the settings on this page:
imageci2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Blimey! - I'm disappointed to read this thread. :(
I hope you don't leave, Senseiman.
I didn't even get to see the thread in question, though, so I can't comment on that... although from people's descriptions it sounds pretty... racist ☝
I don't agree with b!tching just for the sake of it, but if there's a problem with disagreement with the admin it's better to be out in the open like this imo.

I would say that that was a good decision Thomas ! Thank you for your having taken a more readily-understood-as-being-the-better-course of action. MM

Now...I hope to catch up on my very, very behind welcomes....and chatting with you all on the fourm... MM

ps...thanks Dutch Baka for your support in the effort to help calm things down a bit, for now.

Senseiman, your post was moved along a few other interesting, though offtopic comments here. I apologise, I should have posted a link earlier.

^^ you know it kind of feels like there is calm again in the Forum or is it this beutiful Irish music i'm listning to? ^^

Back
Top Bottom