What's new

Japan's participation in political disputes with N-K

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
In one of my previous posts, I recommended Japan officials, don't participate in a dispute program with North-Korea unreasonably. America and South-Korea have had some problems with Pyongyang from years ago, but why Japan government interfere in this complex issue that is not relevant to it?

Japan's participation in the political struggling with N_K is not a wisely decision while the Pyongyang government is discussing with America and S-K and has nothing to do with Japan. Why Japan's in charges try to involve the people of Japan with the issue that is not relevant to them?
I believe prime minister of Japan, Mr. Shinzo Abe and his cabinet must separate the route of Japanese from the political path of America and South-Korea versus Kim-Jong-Un.

This is the news that I read herein. Apparently Japan is joining the dispute and political struggle and it is not a good decision and policy. If Mr. Shinzo joins USA in the political war with Pyongyang, he will damage the comfort and security of Japanese, because of his interventionist measures in North-Korea.

U.S., Japan, South Korea warn North Korea over 'provocations'

Last edited:
Ah, are you still peddling this US-S. Korea conspiracy theory? And now Japan is part of it?

N. Korea is an outlaw state. It launches missiles and detonates nuclear bombs to threaten its neighbors. Are Japan, the US, and S. Korea launching missiles and detonating nuclear weapons? N. Korea only isolates itself with such actions.

And when are you going to support your claim that the US threatened Iran with a nuclear attack?

1. McCain was obviously joking, screwing around. The joke is in poor taste and undiplomatic, but it was a joke.

2. McCain was talking about conventional bombs. :)

3. McCain's wits are addled from his years as a POW of the North Vietnamese.

Ah, are you still peddling this US-S. Korea conspiracy theory? And now Japan is part of it?

N. Korea is an outlaw state. It launches missiles and detonates nuclear bombs to threaten its neighbors. Are Japan, the US, and S. Korea launching missiles and detonating nuclear weapons? N. Korea only isolates itself with such actions.

And when are you going to support your claim that the US threatened Iran with a nuclear attack?

I have not a lot information and knowledge about N-K. I even don't know a little of its history and records. What I know about this country, its people and government is through recent news and regional events.
Since America promised Pyongyang, if they stop developing their nuclear programs, they will be included financial support of USA.
North-Koreans stopped their nuclear programs, but America didn't fulfill his promise. Thus the political war began between N-K and white House.
َAfterwards, N-Koreans started their nuclear activities again and even speed it up more than the past persistently!
America tended to a military policy and saber-rattling close to N-K borders, and also displaying his relationship with S-Korea that was an old and hateful enemy for N-Koreans!
Hereafter, I followed the news, and reports of events around N-K up to now.
I believe, both America and N-Korea did some wrongs in the political struggle. First America that supposed it can drive out N-K from its positions forcefully, second N-K that used nuclear threat and attacking cities of America.
And now Japan is doing mistake.

I have not a lot information and knowledge about N-K. I even don't know a little of its history and records.
Dear Mansoor,
This to me seems to be a big problem if you intend to post controversial threads about North Korea. The internet is full of information on North Korea and Japan relations, and it is far, far easier to educate yourself about this than it is to post on here for the purpose of creating argument. In fact, posting just for the sake of creating grief is the very definition of trolling, and it against forum rules.
Forum Rules | Japan Forum
Surely someone from the great nation of Iran, which has a long and proud history going back thousands of years, has something more to offer the Japan forum that what you have contributed so far.

You shouldn't start threads advocating things you know little about. In fact, N. Korea has breached its nuclear non-proliferation agreements multiple times, as well as ignoring resolutions by the UN and IAEA by continuing its tests and hiding plutonium from inspectors. Nuclear Proliferation Case Studies - World Nuclear Association

The US cancelled its aid to N. Korea only after these breaches. Personally, I oppose my country giving any aid to this outlaw regime, no matter what they do. Why should the US help prop up a dictator? Not the first time, I know, but I oppose doing so.

Boring us with the same "America is bad", "Japan is America's running dog" posts over in the other thread. Maybe now would be a good time to start your thread on Iranian-US relations.

Back
Top Bottom