What's new

Japanese woman calls cops over unreliable hitman

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
Japanese woman calls cops over unreliable hitman

TOKYO (Reuters) - A Japanese woman called in the police after a hitman she paid to kill her lover's wife failed to carry out the job.

The 32-year-old Tokyo woman was arrested on Wednesday for incitement to murder, the Daily Yomiuri newspaper said on Friday.

The woman contacted a private detective through a Web site last November and paid him 1 million yen (4,991 pounds) in cash to murder her love rival, the paper said.

The 40-year-old detective accepted the money and suggested he could carry out the job by chasing the victim on a motorcycle and spraying her with a biological agent in a tunnel.

Police also arrested the private detective and found the alleged target safe and well, the paper said.

this is just so funny..... how can it be that people are sometimes so DUMB hahaha 🙂

Off with her head !

Let me do the figures; YOB is 2005-32=1973 bingo ! The bubble years and she was probably brought up a spoiled brat like a whole lot of spoilt kids that grew up in this part of the globe including my own sibling !

Messed up logic from no self-discipline can cause all kinds of damages to the brain. Her world seen from her shrunken brain is not only a selfish one like every body else's, but also incapable of imagination. If her symptoms are such that they are beyond repair, they should just "Off with here head !" cried the queen, as Alice watched on in amazement.

Seriously those tiny spanking lessons that her parents probably struggled to avoid have effectively destroyed her adult life; but that's only the tip of the iceberg. So, "Off with her head !" I say, for it's an act of mercy to end her misery. They should at least try to rehab her, but if her parents are alive, should take away the cost of rehab right out of their pension so they can suffer in their old age for not having raised their daughter porperly. It's perfectly legal if done legally.

Lexico your post was rather funny. :giggle: But seriously, though people do strange things in the world. Of course I can't understand why she would call the police when it was her who was commiting the crime.

She should have contacted the Yakuza. That's what the mofia was for here, just a police department for wise guys.

I completely agree with you, Lexico ! 👍

Ma Cherie said:
Lexico your post was rather funny. :giggle: But seriously, though people do strange things in the world. Of course I can't understand why she would call the police when it was her who was commiting the crime.

From my understanding, because the guy she paid didn't kill the wife, and ran away with the money. So she stupidly explained the situation to the police...

You sure asking a lot of questions today, Dutch baka. Can't you see Kirei's not in the mood ? When a woman says, "'just cause," you accept it like divine edict and move on pretending you've never asked the question in the first place. That is if you want to avoid the RATH befall you... 😌 *shivers* :devilish:

i just want to become smart... thats why i ask why why why... my woman also says, that i ask to many why why why why...

sorry kirei.. big kiss on the forhead for you.. if you know what it means

dutch baka said:
lexico??? can i ask this sweet Ma Cherie... WHY 😌
Hahahaha... sure ! I think everyone is entitled to ask a person at least once... I having nothing against you asking many questions; I just felt impending disaster when you bugged Kirei when she really didn't want to talk about it. *shudders in frightful memory of rathful women* :D
Yeah, I had a terrible mother !! :D

No, my father spanked me once, lexico! 😊

lexico said:
Messed up logic from no self-discipline can cause all kinds of damages to the brain.
Why not use up all the money she had saved by stealing from her parents and friends for this.
Or she probably got 1 million yen from a credit company...

misa.j said:
No, my father spanked me once, lexico! 😊
Oh, sorry for the blanket statement about people born in the bubble years. I am sure a lot of parents did a fine job of child raising; it's just that the money craze of the times lead astray quite a few people who thought money was everything and neglected discipline. I should have been more careful to qualify what I said. :sorry:
Why not use up all the money she had saved by stealing from her parents and friends for this.
Or she probably got 1 million yen from a credit company...
What insight you have ! She could have stolen; a million yen is no easy money to save, so I agree that the sum was rather made easy than earned the hard way. No person in her right mind would childishly throw away money like that. Whatever money she's got, that's the first to be used for correcting her. 👍

lexico said:
I should have been more careful to qualify what I said.
Oh, don't worry, only about 1.4 % of that generation is after you. :p

But seriously, I think you have a pretty good observation and solution.

Back
Top Bottom