What's new

History Japanese History Forums

e-Budo, more devoted to martial arts and Japanese culture, but with a lot of historical threads, comes to mind. Please feel free to post any question or discussion related to Japanese history to our forum.

I am searching for a history forum which is operative in Japanese language, so that i can come to know about their point of view and other thread and posts posted by the Japanese people

If your Japanese is good enough to read classical Japanese, I don't understand why you don't just do a search on Google Japan.

日本の歴史といっても余りにも有名な魏志倭人伝に記載されてる邪馬台国への経路問題から、(ゲーム由来らしいですが)今女の人にもものすごく人気のある戦国時代、果ては恐らく最もファンが多いであろう幕末明治期まで相当な幅があるわけですが、具体的には一体どの辺りに一番興味がおありなんでしょう?

トーマスさん推薦のサイトチラッと覗いてみましたが、葉隠の原文なんかもリンクされていて結構面白そうですよ。ちなみに古語はこの原文原稿が読める程度の能力をお持ちなんでしょうか。

haga2-032.jpg

Hi!

Sorry to disturb you, I think I am on a totally wrong forum, but I need some help from japanese people.
As I am a "silly european", I don't really can recognize the different asian writings.

I have an old, hand written booklet, from unknown source. My grandma got it during the 2nd world war. Could someone tell me what is this?

Asian02.jpg

Regards, Gabor

Looks like Chinese, although I could be missing some kanji being used in the place of kana, I suppose.

You don't have a picture of the cover?

The writing is vertical, by the way, not horizontal.

You took the back side picture of the back cover.
I, too, think it's Chinese. I can recognize some Chinese words about Christianity in the first picture.

correct direction
i3uma1-1.jpg

soyaza-1.jpg

Thank you too! It's pretty funny, that I don't even know the orientation of the text, but it's so different from our letters!
So thanks again, I turn to some chinese forums (or go to the nearest chinese restaurant ;-) )
Anyway: If I'm happenly on a Japan Historical forum. I have a photo album, taken by an old relative, Mr. Dáni. He was a foreign officier in the Russo-Japanese war. He took hundreds of photos, I think no japanese people seen any of them. You can see him in this wikipedia article : File:Foreign Officiers and Correspondents after the Battle of Shaho.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some exaple.

jpn010.jpgjpn001.jpgjpn002.jpgjpn003.jpgjpn005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom