What's new

Japanese highschool baseball (Spring or summer Koshien)

Valashu-kun

先輩
3 Jul 2007
Hello everybody,

Next year on the 4th of april I will be spending my 3 week holiday in Japan once more. This time I would really like to experience an highschool baseball match at least once. I doesn't have to be a important game or anything like that. Ive been doing some basic search on the internet but I can't find the dates/times of the preliminaries or anything. I know they're is baseball in spring, summer and fall but that's as far as my knowledge goes.

Now I toughed it would be easier if someone on this forum actually knows some important details like dates and who is up against who, and if I am right I would very much appreciate it if that person could share some information with me, or at least can tell me where to find this info ^^.

Thank you very much in advance!

I would love to go as well, so being a fellow Dutchman I would be happy to go there together!

@ Glenski, thanks alot for the info :) its more then I hoped for. Im not sure if i will be around the right places on the right time, but atleast I can try now. I will eagerly await the dates and time. Thanks again!

@ Davey, Sounds like alot of fun :) I will PM you shortly

Back
Top Bottom