What's new

Japanese girls legs!

so ingrid are you gonna put Chaiki 4 L1fe back under your name? ^_^

I like feminine forms and features. No skinny walking matchstick who looks she'll break in a windy weather. Fit, but with at least some forms, look like she isn't completely helpless. Because feminine forms are beautiful. But, on the other hand, I definitely not like the mutated forms either.

:)

Other than that, she can be white, black, yellow, blue, green. Or all of the above. All ethnics have their beauties. I can't fathom any one are more beautiful than the other, as I often momentarily get hung up on different ethincs all the time. Can be a movie I've seen, or someone I've seen in the streets or in the café. But then again, I'm single, and have noone to answer to (j/k).

:D

Wataru said:
So since there are no muscular japanese men in japan, do the girls see being muscular or big as a turn off?

I am a defender in lacrosse, a very physical demanding position in the game. We practice 5 days a week, condition like crazy and have at least 2 games a week. And on top of that I lift 5 days a week with 2 resting days, 2 muscles a day, 6-7 meals a day (good food, 2 meals are protien shakes) I weigh 185 lb's am 5,11 and am still growing.

I dont want to go to japan looking like a freak.....

ahh i wouldn't worry about it, i mean im very active, i have a very demanding fitness routine and i play basketball all the time, and i practice martial arts.
I mean if a japanese girl was quite apprehensive about me being in good shape, i would just brush it off, its just an opinion you dont take to heart.
you about 5'11 im about 5'11 aswell and i dont want to generalise anybody here, but at that size, you might just stand out a bit.
But just dont worry about it.

Personaly I prefer my gals on the skinnier side.
I am not into lots of extra luggage hanging around or too much curves.
Some call it curves i call it out of shape and distracting.

I have dated all white girls and now date a Korean gal.
IMO Asian women are simply ravishing and are so incredibly adorable.

Skinny legs or not, they wear it very well.
You will never hear me complain.

sweet666

I don't know much about the legs of Japanese girls - although I'm willing to learn.

Aren't they often a little shorter? I hope so - it will make it more difficult for them to run away from me!

Rich303 said:
I don't know much about the legs of Japanese girls - although I'm willing to learn.

Aren't they often a little shorter? I hope so - it will make it more difficult for them to run away from me!

Definatly a bit shorter.

Rich303 said:

Ah, but it was a Japanese lady who won the marathon at the last Olympics... You might have to be prepared to run for a long time! 😌

Rich303 said:

Aren't they often a little shorter ? I hope so - it will make it more difficult for them to run away from me !
You are funny, Rich, hahahaha... !
I must say I admire your passion for learning obscure subjects, and the wittiness with which you made this humourous remark on the subject.
I would also like to add, if the Japanese girl with all the admirable qualities also appreicates yours in reciprocation, she will slow down for you, feigning difficulty in surpassing you in the pursuit, saying, "Oh, my short legs make it impossible to run away from you ! Then it must be fate !," eventhough she might have long legs. :lover: :38:
Or she night say, "Ah, running is so difficult for me, Rich-san. You must love me a lot to be able to run so well !" :lover: :38:
😊

Kinsao said:
Ah, but it was a Japanese lady who won the marathon at the last Olympics... You might have to be prepared to run for a long time! 😌

Oh bum! I better get in training...

lexico said:
I must say I admire your passion for learning obscure subjects, and the wittiness with which you made this humourous remark on the subject.
I would also like to add, if the Japanese girl with all the admirable qualities also appreicates yours in reciprocation, she will slow down for you, feigning difficulty in surpassing you in the pursuit, saying, "Oh, my short legs make it impossible to run away from you ! Then it must be fate !," eventhough she might have long legs. :lover: :38:
Or she night say, "Ah, running is so difficult for me, Rich-san. You must love me a lot to be able to run so well !" :lover: :38:
😊

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not. It is still funny either way.
Thanks for the advice.

Some men like long legs, others like short legs - I prefer in between (geddit?!)

Somehow I always seem to get in at the end of the spark (well, I'm new here, still very moist behind the ears) and then all the great lines have been taken. (as though I really had any in the first place)

LEGS !! Wow, they are SO important in SO many ways, and yes, very sensitive in more than just under the subject of eros and art history. I'm very happy to say that I am thrilled that this thread, from a real Italian man (this is not sarcastic, but to be humorous, yes) didn't get ditched from the start. I will also admit that I only read up to the end of page 4.

I love the legs on my little Venusian lady; and she is Japanese. I tend to think a leg is a leg, basically (and I'm talking about both male and female) until you get to the buttocks, and then add on all the muscle tone, and proportion to body thing. BUT I WILL SAY IT OUTLOUD--I really get into long dark hair too! Hey Frank, my old buddy and pal, let's get together and reminisce over tall glasses of Yebisu dark (beer), of all those beauties whose every strand of elegance tells its own story as it dances in the winds of the South Pacific-like beach setting, the sun just one quarter of its way into the depth of the romantically breathing ocean ! Oh this is the picture of how the little lady once kept her pride and joy until she became worried about the weight causing any thinning. And believe you me, I let all my sisters (meaning female friends and others) know where I stand on the subject. I have very often surprized the girls in the office at the uni, at Mcdonalds, etc. when I have noticed and have mentioned to them, "OH, you cut your hair!!" They wonder over how I can notice and so ofen mention that they wished their husbands would have noticed. But, back to legs.

I am not PC at all, I hate the matter pretty much, but do believe in being politely honest. The human body needs to be considered more openly, I feel. Me thinks these Japanese (and oriental for that matter) girls often have nice legs, well toned, and not too short nor long. I usually like the 'before' pictures in those loose weight adds.

LEGS. . . a great subject. Forgive my hot air, and I'll try to post earlier in the future.

There was a great photo exhibition by a French photographer a few months back and yes Japanese legs are....well....different. We'd say in England totally knock-kneed, pidgeon-toed and bandy legged like they were born on a small horse.
Also the length from the knee to the ankle is disproportionately short so it just looks odd. I have seen some well proportioned legs here but only a tiny minority.

Leroy_Brown said:
See you're generalizing.
Like anywhere else, there will be some women turned on by muscles and some not. But if you're a lacrosse player, I assume you don't look like a bodybuilder, which is what most women (anywhere) do not like. There are plenty of wrestlers and Judo-kas who are bigger than 5'11" and 185. Gymnasts are very muscular. I wouldn't worry about it. You'd be considered a tall, well-built guy which is rare in Japan. Maybe it will work to your advantage. People often want something that's not easy to get.

I agree.
I heard there is a Korean Wave/ Boom in Japan and K-celebrities and their music, drama's and movies have become very popular there. Well, Korean male stars are quite muscular, tall and well-built, even the pretty-looking types. So, if the women appreciate these males, you won't have any problems with your looks in Japan, I think.
Tall guys in Japan isn't rare, but they tend to go for the slender thing. I've seen japanese guys that had a slender, but toned body, abs and biceps.

I would also like to add, if the Japanese girl with all the admirable qualities also appreicates yours in reciprocation, she will slow down for you, feigning difficulty in surpassing you in the pursuit, saying, "Oh, my short legs make it impossible to run away from you ! Then it must be fate !," eventhough she might have long legs.
Or she night say, "Ah, running is so difficult for me, Rich-san. You must love me a lot to be able to run so well !"

Heh, at least in the begginning.

Japanese legs are great, girls legs are great. What I've noticed since coming here is a higher percentage of toothpick legs. Back in Vancouver I would only see those legs on the heoin addicts in the East Side, but here I think it's more from eating disorders. Not saying that back at home girls don't have eating disorders, just that it's more prevelant here. What weirded me out was when I asked my japanede friend what he thought of them he said they were sexy. I think it's just sad. I like tone.

Monstar thinks the thin legs on the japanese ladies look nice... Monstar thinks Japanese ladies look very nice :LOL:

But anyway to get serious... I don't think its due to eating disorders, perhaps the genetics are just different from that of other human species. But if it is I would rather prefer a healthy girl, than one that disables herself to look good for my sake.

Da Monstar said:
Monstar thinks the thin legs on the japanese ladies look nice... Monstar thinks Japanese ladies look very nice :LOL:
But anyway to get serious... I don't think its due to eating disorders, perhaps the genetics are just different from that of other human species. But if it is I would rather prefer a healthy girl, than one that disables herself to look good for my sake.

In the past during the period when my grandparents were young, they said Japanese girls those days a lot of them had radish legs. My grandparents have studied in Japan for years.

However, these days from a lot of young Asian guys I know who have been to Japan all say that many Japanese girls have skinny legs, I think it is not genetics but fashion to be thin, and small and cute.:haihai:

japanese girls legs

Konnichi wa

kirei_na_me said:
I think this thread is a very bad idea.

I'm soory guys...ima have 2 agree with kirei_na_me.......I saw the pics from those 2 links and I dnt see nothing wrong with japanese wemans legs. In fact I think its cruel 2 say they have chicken legs. To b honest...I have seen americans, chinese, korens, and phillipino's who r much petite than those weman on those links.....

I also tlk 2 a japanes weman now who I think is very pretty....she is slim herself.....

So lets not go their with the comments about peoples shapes......becuase if we keep this up....and we have weman try 2 gain weight...then we gna say they look like wort hogs......

As much as america has a race issue let not make an issue about body sizes....

Let be more respectful

I don't really have a specific meaning about Japanese girls legs, but I guess that's more because I'm not into girls :p But generally I guess I would have to say I'm not really for the whole skinny thing.
Since I started cycling I got this line of my muscles you now more or less can see in my legs and I like that :) But same kind of strange thing by the way; Japanese girls (at least the ones I've met) really try best not to get a tan! I have quite some tan and am very pleased with it :) But I guess that's just another cultural differences... which btw the skinny thing also is in my opinion (whether it looks nice or not I mean).

Anywayz, what I wanted to say... I read Riptide's remark that the Japanese are so skinny because of eating disorders, but I really don't think so. I mean, almost every Japanese person is quite thin... my guess it's a mix of genetics and the whole different life-style of the Japanese, food-wise I mean. They eat a lot of fish and healthy stuff and not as much junkfood as we do in the Western countries. And that somehow makes them not as tall and a lot thinner, I guess because they get less of certain nutrients and more of others in their bodies cause their eating pattern is so different.

Got one last remark btw, the thing Celtician said about Japanese girls' legs being kinda... strange? I have to agree with that. Not for all Japanese, but I have seen a few girls who really have the strangest legs! Of course you can find strange legs here as well, but I've seen much more caucasians than Japanese girls and so far have probably seen more Japanese girls with strange legs than I have caucasian girls.

Earlier this week I was talking with a Japanese friend of mine (male), he just could not understand why I like so much Japanese girls even over girls from my own country (Italy) he said Japanese girls are cute and that's it. Italians are beautifulツ…

My ex Japanese girlfriend was typical Japanese with long straight hair, soft skin and never ever a bead of sweat even in the most ツ"challengingツ" conditions (do J people ever sweat?). I felt really like a ruthless Roman, a savage next to her (really nice though.)

the old traditional Japanese walking (namba or nanba) might also have the cause. The ole Japanese walking or running style(nanba) became the present walking style after Meiji Restoration. The postman(hikyaku) was able to run 100km even with old Japanese sandals in a day
ナンバ走り - Wikipedia
fig113GIF-1.jpg

http://www.npo.co.jp/santi/com_sub/com_sp_mshr_a05.html

Back
Top Bottom