What's new

Japan sucks (no really; it sucks balls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutch Baka said:
how about thomas kick this guy out off here? or close the thread?
Although the thread was lame to begin with it did lead to further discussion of Japanese hostess bars, foreigners disappointment with Japan, especially US servicemen, and a rant by rex22neo which stirred further discussion on why some people in the world still hate Japan when it was their ancestors who did the atrocities. Not the present day people.

If the mods wants to close it, then so be it. I will not complain. But the discussion started by the OP has generated alot of interest and posts. That is good for the forum I think. I mean, look at how one person's drunken rant caused so many replies. I have seen far less replies on more educational and informative posts which should've generated more replies. But since this a forum about Japan, I vote to let the post stay open unless it gets too ugly and racist.

Why hasn't this thread been locked? What's the point in keeping it open?

I hope you will not judge all Americans based on the idiotic comments of one ignorant US citizen.
I have never been to Japan, but I would love live there.

The post thread hasn't been closed because it's obvious there are people interested in it. It's not really the fact of a pendejo saying bad things about something we love, but it's more like we are interested on seeing the reactions it can cause. Obviusly this two people have issues about them, could be just resentment, or maybe something bad did happen to them while being there, or maybe they're frustrated because they're lost! hehehe...
Anyway, we all have learned something out of it:
1. That the US Army should be a bit careful, cos there's a troll hidden in your lines, that's dangerous for your men.
2. It's no good to be changin' your flag when you can't even write in proper english; it can be insulting for the country.

As for us, c'mon! We all love a nice argument, even though it comes from an ignorant drunk man (or kid, whatever):haihai:

mikecash said:
Pardon me, but that's sort of rich coming from a guy whose visa stamp hasn't dried yet.

Pwned big time. :D

Doc 🙂

rex22neo said:
bull ****,i agree with this fellow. Um may i ask how did japan get so rich with nothing but a small portian of land, cuz your ansestors commited the most crimes against humanity you ravid retarts. Look at the facts Germany anf there nazis didn't even commemorate as much war crimes as japan did and they paid 88 billion!! Your lame gay sutpid fhking country paid china. 0$$$ You even get ur funds from america in 50billions a month and you even still denied the truth. If you think thast fhking lame for me to do such a response like this, im only tellingthe truth. Ask your parent you piece of "Wong Ba Dong" and ask them if they knew about the millions of asian citzens your ******* country did. I just hate your country, polictal powers and your fhking military. I dont blame you ppl. You been Brainwashed by you lame goverment. Still dont think im telling the truth. Look up unit 731 in world war2. See if you like getting tested on. Or look at comfort women in world war 2. See if you like being a sez slave forthe japanese army. Im talking to girl from age 12+ to 64. O yes, havent i forgotten naijing massacre. In 6 weeks your ppl kill 300,000 civillians and raped 60000 female citzens. It cant be rivaled by anything else with crimes against humanity. If you are ready to fight the present china. Prepare to lose all of japan in the militant leaders of the nukes. Ethier that or we get to own your country.

I am ashamed to have people like yourself reside in the same nation as I do.

Your grammar is atrocious, as well.

This thread should definitely not be closed--- at least for posterity. It had mikecash's zinger, pizza crisp information, talk about hostess bars (how in the world can one go to a hostess bar and not break 10,000en??? now THAT sounds incredulous!)...

If you are feeling bored, try to find one single complete sentence in the post by rex22neo... And what happened to the original poster? Usually trolls are supposed to bait people, and then come back in for a second straffing run---

This entire thread was inspired by one serviceman's hatred for a country he only marginally interacts with, and bless his heart, his love of pizza crisps...

As for glass houses, throwing stones, and what not, during WWII, I should point out to neo, nee Mr. Anderson, that Canada (as well as the US) seized the properties of Japanese descendents and forcefully imprisoned them, many of whom only later were repaid reperations of some $21,000 dollars...

In Canada, similar evacuation orders were established. Nearly 23,000 Nikkei, or Canadians of Japanese descent, were sent to camps in British Columbia. It was the greatest mass movement in the history of Canada.

Though families were generally kept together in the United States, Canada sent male evacuees to work in road camps or on sugar beet projects. Women and children Nikkei were forced to move to six inner British Columbia towns.

....But this was a long time ago, and I'm American, that is to say that I was born in the United States. Do I cary the burden of my country's horrible actions of enacting Executive Order 9066? Do I cary my country's past on my shoulder?

How can we as people go on living, and forgiving each other when we conciously walk with such a heavy burden?

What I don't understand about people like the original poster, Neo and other such posters in the past is why do it? You spend 2-3 minutes signing on as a member and then spend more time posting your negative comments on a place you don't like. Why even visit such a site if you don't like Japan? I mean do these people join health clubs, drama societies and such like and then as soon as they turn up start saying they hate fit people or plays? It is the same sort of thing.

I think Neo got confused about his country of origin, after all Canada and China both start and end in the same letter, both big countries and both have the colour red in the flag. It is easy for the mentally challenged like him to get confused. It could happen to anyone. He deserves our pity, so don't mock him.:nuts:

I had a hate love relationship with Japan when I first arrived. As a young 19 year old away from Maine & the US for the very first time, I really felt lost the first few months in Japan. All around me, other servicemen griped about everything wrong with Japan; mainly it was different from home. The new guys all ventured out off base for the first time to the "bar town" to get drunk and flirt with the bar girls. It didn't take long for that to get old. With no Japanese language skills, going into the regular "big city" was pretty scaryfor a kid from the sticks of Maine. I would have packed up and returned home in a minute if I could.
BUT, and that's a big BUT, things changed fast when I made a real effort to learn the language. I lucked out and met a japanese guy my age who wanted to learn English. Within 3 months I could travel around on my on (with a good pocket dictionary) and a whole new Japan opened up for me. I would hop a train or bus to a small town about an hour from the big city. Usually I was the only Gaijin in town, and people were so good to me. I ended up with a fiancee that spoke no English which spured me to learn more ....

I read all opionons on this. The above story, for me, sums this up. While his exeperience is the japan of 30 years ago (maybe more), and some people are better at learning languages than others, the basic point, is the same. If you adapt a little, work at it, and even fail once and awhile, but get back up. A country like Japan, can be a great experience.

JackInBox said:
A country like Japan, can be a great experience.

Japan sucks balls, end of discussion. :p

I wonder if this guy would actually sell his left testicle just to go back home?

Doc 🙂

this means i need the Japanese monkeys to come in, little bit getting enough about this negative shitt about Japan...:( :
monkey10gif-1.jpg

monkey2gif-1.jpg

monkey3gif-1.jpg

monkey4gif-1.jpg

monkey5gif-1.jpg

monkey6gif-1.jpg

monkey7gif-1.jpg

monkey8gif-1.jpg

monkey9gif-1.jpg

Doc said:
Japan sucks balls, end of discussion. :p
I wonder if this guy would actually sell his left testicle just to go back home?
Doc 🙂
I wonder if we could put this sort of notion on a tourist brochure?

I think the thread should remain open, as it has morphed into a convenient place to wander off on practically any tangent whatsoever. And every tangential development which touches not at all on the OP's point does a better job of making the point of how inconsequential his point and participation were than any amount of direct and focussed rebuttal could ever do.

Dutch Baka said:
this means i need the Japanese monkeys to come in, little bit getting enough about this negative shitt about Japan...:( :

This is completely off topic, but those monkeys remind me of the monkeys I saw on Miyajima Island. You have to take a gondola to a mountain where the monkeys live. Before you walk out of the gondola there are signs that tell you not to feed them, try to touch them, stare at them, show your teeth, etc.
The first thing I see when I walk out there, is a Japanese lady right in front of one of the monkeys laughing, smiling and bowing to it, while the monkey is sitting there baring its teeth and chattering away.

yukio_michael said:
I wonder if we could put this sort of notion on a tourist brochure?

Well it's a start if you look at it that way. :D

Doc 🙂

Well, i had never changed my flag, as for the fellow Canadian, im not what you called the smartest of all for 1 thing, im 13, for the second thing, my emotions is to much of a distraction. My Mother as a child is the only living relative to be survived. She has 1 arm when she was alive. I am feeling pity for the actions that have been done to her. She was 1 of many kids to help in the 8th Army in China to help the wounded and she had her arm serverly injured and had to be amupatated. I am more fustrated then her because of Japan, i have no other living relative in Japan, She should be 1 of many millions to recieve the money Japan still owes China. If world War III Breaks out, i'm more then certain, less then 20 Nuclear Bombs will be enough to split Japan through the corners of the Earth.

Last edited:
Are you saying your mother was a child in WWII China....and gave birth to you 13 years ago?

Mycernius said:
What I don't understand about people like the original poster, Neo and other such posters in the past is why do it? You spend 2-3 minutes signing on as a member and then spend more time posting your negative comments on a place you don't like. Why even visit such a site if you don't like Japan? I mean do these people join health clubs, drama societies and such like and then as soon as they turn up start saying they hate fit people or plays? It is the same sort of thing.
I think Neo got confused about his country of origin, after all Canada and China both start and end in the same letter, both big countries and both have the colour red in the flag. It is easy for the mentally challenged like him to get confused. It could happen to anyone. He deserves our pity, so don't mock him.:nuts:

Dont think your smart enough to tell me where i am. You have no business to tell me what i could of chossen by mistake. I am in Canada, i nevered changed my flag to china. You think i care about what a bunch of people in 20 years old to 55. O wow, im so much younger. Trust me, its sad how you must mock a younfer person then you. Im want this thread to be closed and lock. My reason can be as good as yours, but i got much more thinking then what you maybe are.

counting... world war 2... is like 61-66 years ago... then you are 13.... that means your mother was lets say 45-55 when you were born... mmm okay...

rex22neo said:
Dont think your smart enough to tell me where i am. You have no business to tell me what i could of chossen by mistake. I am in Canada, i nevered changed my flag to china. You think i care about what a bunch of people in 20 years old to 55. O wow, im so much younger. Trust me, its sad how you must mock a younfer person then you. Im want this thread to be closed and lock. My reason can be as good as yours, but i got much more thinking then what you maybe are.

At first, though, you're flag did say you were from China. Also, you're not the only young person here, there are many others here who are as young, if not younger than you. As well, rex22neo, many of the posters on this thread have not "mocked" you, and those who did didn't mock you because of your age. Remember, you're the one who brought yourself into this, and you're the one who has to be ready to receive criticism of your actions.

Dutch Baka said:
counting... world war 2... is like 61-66 years ago... then you are 13.... that means your mother was lets say 45-55 when you were born... mmm okay...

she was quite old years when she given birth,

but i live with a relitive. She was around 67- 72 because she was in acoma during the war and not documents on about her, and I was sent to Canada to live with my cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom