What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Japan says China has become 'serious problem' to security

qinjingwen

後輩
Reaction score
I beared read all posts ,if someone have read all posts ,he 'll kown some of these are horrible to a foreigner,especially frome China .I entered this forum just what kown more about Japanese ,but I saw some absurd logic in some posts.The most dangerous thing in the world is not some tangible thing but what seems right apparently,however ,is based on ridiculous logic indeed .
A person who is entitled to exchage in this forum must be a man who can think independently .I don't want to defend for demonstration,I just want you kown they are not so-called brainwashed people ,but most of them are university students who accepted advanced education and can think independently.In my opinion ,Japan's government have never prepareded to apology for atrocities committed by Japanese during Second World War.Instead ,they just want to keep China weaker and weaker ,including collaborating with some countries to check it .Compare to the deeds of atrocities and provocation which Japanese did and are doing ,it's obviouslthat China is swallowing its feelings ,but the bearence endurance has its proof.

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
"I entered this forum just what kown more about Japanese ,but I saw some absurd logic in some posts.The most dangerous thing in the world is not some tangible thing but what seems right apparently,however ,is based on ridiculous logic indeed ."

I usually refrain from commenting on the whole China/Japan issue but your statement struck me as profound. Greetings and welcome. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Top Bottom