What's new

Introduction, the real introduction

Dream Time

後輩
20 Jul 2003
ok I did another introduction before,but I've ended up just talking about music,so here is the real thing

sex : male
root : Chinese
home : Hong Kong,China
languages : Cantonese,English

music,guitars,basketball,arts,alchohol,girls with styles,motorcycles,blue,nature,myself,cats,perfectness,
Asian food (especially fish),
Chinese martial arts and the films and TV dramas,
TV dramas originated from famous Chinese martial art novels~
Police TV dramas,DragonBall,I like these since when I was around 4 years old.
beautiful things,that includes girls,but without make ups,I like the true beautifulness,simple is the most beautiful

dislikes :
bad politicians,racists,evil,Jackie Chan,many famous stars and idols,many movies,bullies,people who tries to act like gangsters, realistic and materialistic people,
people who blindedly likes teenage idols,and blindedly follow trends,school,
fake people,girls with heavy make ups

people I look up to:
Wong Ka Kui
(vocal and guitarist of legendary Chinese rock band Beyond,my hero since when I was very young,I admire his way of thinking,through music he taught me about the meanings of life)

Bruce Lee
(martial arts master,philosopher,I have not learned martial arts although I want to,I love his way of living and thinking)

police
(admire them since when I was a child,the good police,who would really do their best to secure the order of the society,and risks their lives to discriminate crimes and save the lives of innocent people)

Originally posted by jeisan
hey dream time have you seen reno 911? that shows hilarious.

no...

well,I mostly watch Chinese tv dramas,
I rarely watch American tv dramas,
probably due to personal taste.....lol..

Originally posted by jeisan
oh, i wish i could watch more chinese shows.

Chinese shows are cool,I like those dramas originated from famous Chinese martial art novels,
complex stories,touching stories,good and evil,love and hate,
cool fighting scenes,like energy blasts,sword fights,jumping high,walking on water,
seeing different styles of Kung Fu like Shaolin,Mo Dong,Ngoh Mei...ect..

oh man I get excited even just talking about it:D

lol yeah i like the period movies, have you seen 'hero' yet, it has jet li and zhang ziyi in it. its set during the waring states era right before the qin unified china. very cool movie.

no I have not seen 'hero'

and I do not want to see it either,no matter how cool the movie is.

many Chinese people are angry about this movie 'Hero',
this famous director in Hong Kong made the Qin Shi Huang (the First Emperor of China) became the hero.

well,for Chinese people who have some knowledge of the history,we all know Qin Shi Huang was an evil emperor,he would brutally slaughter people and bury people alive

and what made us more angry?

the main actor in this movie,Tony Leung,who is a super famous actor in Asia,after the movie shown in theaters,
he said : 'chairman Teng Siu Ping did the right thing by sending troops to arrest the students who were protesting in Tiananmen Square in June 4th 1989':auch:

I actually didn't think that they made qin Shi Huang the hero, but jet li's character called "nameless" and the others who helped him. Most are from Zhao and/or had someone they loved killed by the qin armies. I wasn't aware of how qin shi Huang really was. The movie doesn't go into that much detail besides having a town bombarded by arrows repeatedly. I always heard/read the qin dynasty did a lot for china in its short existence. It is probably why Western countries call china "china" (for those who don't know, qin is pronounced chin) I'm more familiar with the 3 kingdoms era than the warring states correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think I know tony Leung. I dunno why anyone would say that, especially since it happened 14 years ago, why he even bring it up? Id thinks he would have hurt his career pretty bad by mentioning his opinion on that. It's his point of view so whatever. not that I agree with him, it's just personal views of actors don't determine if I watch a movie or not.

honestly I have not watched many movies..
for some reason I just can not sit there for like 2,3 hours to watch a movie,I always keep moving my body and want to get out of my seat,most movies do not appeal to me..

however,I like Kung Fu movies
(but Jackie Chan sucks)
I would like to get some copies of Bruce Lee films,
like 'Fist of Fury':box:
it is legendary film
one very famous and popular quote from that film,
Bruce said 'Chinese people are not the sick men of East Asia'
probably all Chinese people knows this quote!

i like movies and kung fu ones are some of my favorites. i like some of the older jackie chan movies, i cant so much for any hes made recently, especially american made ones like tuxedo what was that. i liked being in australia because it was so easy to get HK movies at the video store, like' forbidden city cop' that movie cracks me up.

hi,dream time,your introduction is a real introduction.
a question:why do you dislike jackie chan?
dislike the girls with heavy makes up ツ。ツュツ。ツュ
nature is the most beautiful

Originally posted by keithd
hi,dream time,your introduction is a real introduction.
a question:why do you dislike jackie chan?
dislike the girls with heavy makes up ツ。ツュツ。ツュ
nature is the most beautiful

I think Jackie Chan is like a clown,
his kung fu movies are not really kung fu movies..
and plus I really dislike what he does and says
he made a woman pregnant and still do not admit that is his son.
he would angrily critize the Hong Kong government,
but then a few days later he says how good the Hong Kong government is,and supports the chief executive (Tung Kee Wah)

I really dislike those girls with heavy make ups
it shows they have no confident in themselves,
plus,I think make ups makes the girls more ugly,
I like to be natural,girls without make ups,
because I am a perfectionist,
I don't like fake stuffs

How can you like bruce lee but dislike Jackie Chan? That man was my childhood😭😭😭

I think Jackie Chan is like a clown,
his kung fu movies are not really kung fu movies..
and plus I really dislike what he does and says
he made a woman pregnant and still do not admit that is his son.
he would angrily critize the Hong Kong government,
but then a few days later he says how good the Hong Kong government is,and supports the chief executive (Tung Kee Wah)

I really dislike those girls with heavy make ups
it shows they have no confident in themselves,
plus,I think make ups makes the girls more ugly,
I like to be natural,girls without make ups,
because I am a perfectionist,
I don't like fake stuffs
A girl has no confidence in herself if she has heavy make up? All the makeup gurus are punching the walls rn...

Back
Top Bottom