What's new

introduction of Dream Time , a music lover

Dream Time

後輩
20 Jul 2003
hi there~🙂

I am 18 year old Chinese boy,born in Hong Kong,came to Vancouver when I was 9 years old,my mind is like a mix of North American and Chinese,so ya there you go.

I love music,I like Rock,Neo-Classical Metal,Jazz,Fusion,Blues,accoustic guitar music,some Classical.
some mainstream pop and rock,but no Visual Rock stuff,
there are lots of cool Japanese musicians other than what people see on mainstream medias
I don't really pay attention to mainstream music,
for mainstream I like Utada Hikaru and I love B'z
for non-mainsteam I love melodic metal bands like Concerto Moon,Saber Tiger,Kelly Simonz,
lots of guitarists such as Toshi Iseda,Kelly Simonz,Tak Matsumoto........
fusion bands Casiopea,T-Square
jazz/fusion guitarists Kazumi Watanabe,Ryo Kawasaki
and musicians such as Ryuichi Sakamoto,Kitaro...ect
the list goes on...just can't put them all here,lol.

I play guitars,electric guitar,accoustic guitar,and bass guitar,and have learned some viola.
well I mainly play the electric,learning to sing,
and I am considering to buy a cheap classical guitar and a cheap keyboard:p

I want to learn Japanese but I am just a lazy guy on learning languages,just like I've lived in Vancouver for 8 years,hangout with some non-Chinese friends,but my English vocab and grammar still suck although I speak fluent English:eek:

ok this is a bit long:p

Originally posted by NANGI
Konnichiwa Dream Time-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

🙂
nice to meet you

I had to search in Yahoo to find what 'hajimemashite' and 'yoroshiku' means:eek:

hiya dream time and welcome. well at least you speak 2 languages where im stuck with like 1 and a quarter for now and that quarter is slowling becoming smaller. i play a little guitar as well though i dont know much. anyway have fun on the forum.

like nujazz? kyoto jazz massive? freetempo? matsuura toshio? ufo... pizzicato five... dj krush, fukutomi yukihiro, mtt bayaka, sunaga t

Originally posted by budd
like nujazz? kyoto jazz massive? freetempo? matsuura toshio? ufo... pizzicato five... dj krush, fukutomi yukihiro, mtt bayaka, sunaga t

oh~
I've gotta search for them in Yahoo now..
the bad thing about living in Vancouver,is that it is very hard to get any non-mainstream Japanese music CDs here and it is hard to even find mp3s

for Jazz I like...
guitar : Kazumi Watanabe,Ryo Kawasaki
bass guitar : Nussy
violin : Naoko Terai

on of my partners [thomas] is taiwanese -- he's from vancouver also... and a stone-cold raver!
BlueNote for some jazz info

Back
Top Bottom