What's new

Introduction - New Member

AudreyC

後輩
15 Feb 2006
Hi. I have just joined Japan Forum. I am looking to make friends and lean more about Japan, her culture and her people. Though I do not live in Japan, I do travel to Japan at least 3 to 4 times in a year ... mostly for business.

I find Japan interesting and I like watching movies, anime and do the occasional sports eg ; swimming, jogging & hiking. I read books as well as comics.

Let's be friends. Have a good day ! 👍

Hi, Audrey. I'm Glenn. It's nice to "meet" you. :)

The occasional sports, eh? I wish I could say I did something like that. The most excersize I get is having to walk a good distance in ten minutes three days a week to make from one class to the next on time. I think it's finally starting to pay off. It didn't hurt as much today as it previously did. :angryfire::atsui:

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and have fun here! 🙂🎈

Ossu! AudreyC! Hajimemashite, doozo yoroshiku! Sugoi! You've been to Japan! :joyful: Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hi AudreyC san !! As the rain is just letting up here in the Matsumoto area of Nagano, Japan, I extend you a big WELCOME !!!

I'm glad you joined up, and I hope you enjoy the forum and post when you can. There are many things to choose from.

I get some exercise, especially in the summer with all the weeds to cut and the farming to do. . . but in the winter months, I accumulate bouncy stuff around the waist...you know, the beer's good here...hee,,heee....

See you 'round, and have a good one !!🙂

Welcome Audrey!!!! I hope you will make many friends here and share and gain knowledge. hope to talk to you some time! Enjoy!

Later

Thank you to all for your friendly messages & the welcomes. I really hope that I will make more friends here at Japan Forum.

Yes, I always enjoy going to Japan ... and it helps when you hvae friends there. ha, ha ..

Back
Top Bottom