What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Introduction - New Member

AudreyC

後輩
Reaction score
Hi. I have just joined Japan Forum. I am looking to make friends and lean more about Japan, her culture and her people. Though I do not live in Japan, I do travel to Japan at least 3 to 4 times in a year ... mostly for business.

I find Japan interesting and I like watching movies, anime and do the occasional sports eg ; swimming, jogging & hiking. I read books as well as comics.

Let's be friends. Have a good day ! 👍

Glenn

一切皆苦
Reaction score
Hi, Audrey. I'm Glenn. It's nice to "meet" you. :)

The occasional sports, eh? I wish I could say I did something like that. The most excersize I get is having to walk a good distance in ten minutes three days a week to make from one class to the next on time. I think it's finally starting to pay off. It didn't hurt as much today as it previously did. :angryfire::atsui:

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and have fun here! 🙂🎈

Takaryo

悟空 の かのじょ
Reaction score
Ossu! AudreyC! Hajimemashite, doozo yoroshiku! Sugoi! You've been to Japan! :joyful: Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Mars Man

先輩
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Hi AudreyC san !! As the rain is just letting up here in the Matsumoto area of Nagano, Japan, I extend you a big WELCOME !!!

I'm glad you joined up, and I hope you enjoy the forum and post when you can. There are many things to choose from.

I get some exercise, especially in the summer with all the weeds to cut and the farming to do. . . but in the winter months, I accumulate bouncy stuff around the waist...you know, the beer's good here...hee,,heee....

See you 'round, and have a good one !!🙂

Mitsuo

The Great
Reaction score
Welcome Audrey!!!! I hope you will make many friends here and share and gain knowledge. hope to talk to you some time! Enjoy!

Later

AudreyC

後輩
Reaction score
Thank you to all for your friendly messages & the welcomes. I really hope that I will make more friends here at Japan Forum.

Yes, I always enjoy going to Japan ... and it helps when you hvae friends there. ha, ha ..

Top Bottom