What's new

I want help grammar checking these sentences.

Lionaxel

Registered
17 Dec 2016
I'm 99% sure that they are all wrong, so... That's where I come to you guys for help. It's also romaji because I'm not gonna even attempt at touching the kanji yet. So I have the phrase in romaji and then what I attempted to say in parenthesis.

Jugyō oshieru jikandesu! (Time to teach you a lesson)
Kimi wa saigo no basho! (You're in last place)
Dareka wa chōshi ppazure ni (Someone is off-key)
Watashi wa gōka. Kimi wa chigau zo. (I'm gorgeous. You're wrong)
Kimi surubeki kowagaru! (You should be scared)
Gomen'nasai! Dakedo kimi wa chigau yo! (I'm sorry, but you're wrong)
Shinai butai kōhō no watashi! (Do not upstage me)
Yameru asobu renshū! (Stop playing practice)
Toriageru anata no ken! (Take up your sword)
Majime de? (Seriously?)
Jikandesu tame ni henshuu suru to shuusei suru! (It's time to edit and revise)
Wakarimasu ka are wa chigau zo! (You see? That's where you're wrong)

And then for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to say 'Don't hide from me'.

There's little point in asking us to help you by correcting your grammar when it is painfully obvious you have not learned any grammar yet to begin with but have just strung together bits and pieces you looked up in dictionaries or whatnot.

If you would like advice about learning grammar or need some help understanding aspects of grammar that you have been studying, we can help. Are you studying Japanese?

Ouch. Harsh. But yeah, you caught me. I more need the lines for a project rather than learning Japanese. (Though I am interested in that too.) I have not really studied any Japanese other than pronunciation, basic phrases, and a bit of hiragana and katakana.

Be patient. Some nice person will probably come along and do it for you. Weekends are slow here.

Back
Top Bottom