What's new

I may be able to assist you here in Japan.

Tata

Registered
28 Jun 2021
Male, age 54, I live in Yokohama.
My English is just ok... :)

I may be able to assist you here in Japan if you are looking for someone to help you for your business.

I lived in Singapore 2 years, Malaysia more than 10 years, I work for travel related companies.
A few families from foreign countries appointed me as their local guide to take them around Japan. (my English is not excellent but just ok... :)

Visited cities and countries are several cities in US, Mexico City in Mexico, San Juan in Puerto Rico, Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Gold Coast/Perth in Australia, Johannesburg/Port Elizabeth in South Africa, Madrid/Balcelona in Spain, Paris in France, Amsterdam in Netherland, Frankfurt in Germany, London in UK, Doha in Qatar, Dubai, Delhi/Bangaluru in India, several cities in China, Incheong in Korea, Hong Kong, several cities in Taiwan, Yangon in Myanmar, several cities in Thailand, Vientiane in Laos, several cities in Vietnam, Jakarta/Denpasar in Indonesia, Manila in Philippines etc.

Now I am a freelance, importing goods from China and selling them online platform such as Amazon Japan, Yahoo shopping, Qoo10 and so on in Japan.
I am also a Hand Carrier to bring goods from Japan to several countries in the world upon request, it's always emergency, I am just back from Chicago, US.
(vaccine done during my stay! :)

Currently I received an inquiry from Mexico that they wanted to import some Kawaii items from Japan, I am looking for them especially from Daiso 100 yen shop. :)

Let me know if you need someone here in Japan.
Maybe we can be a partner in the near future, honestly I am looking for money too. :>

Thank you and best regards.
Tata

Hi Tata, just joined the site for a bit of social and business networking, and happy to know you and others.

Nice to see you've travelled extensively and have had quite a broad exposure.

I don't have any specific needs right now, as I'm a bit stuck in a "holding pattern", like I'm sure many others are because of the pandemic crisis.

I'm an American businessman, not a corporate guy, but more entrepreneurial, with many small business projects over the years.

I have quite a lot of experience in the cosmetics industry. I set up a small production lab here in Bangkok where I currently reside.

The plan is to do (ASEAN) production here to then ship to myself in Japan where I'll launch a retail concept shop - probably in Tokyo.

I was in Japan back in the first quarter of 2020 in the process of setting up a small operation there, but covid struck and I had to quickly return here to Thailand, where I've since been waiting to return to Japan.

I'm very interested in starting up in Kanagawa, and probably Yokohama or Kawasaki, because the cost would be much cheaper than Tokyo - to get started.

Let me know if you or any others would like to dialogue a bit about this?

Cheers, Roberto

Hi Roberto Bollano san!

This is Tata!
I am so glad to receive your message.
So sorry for my late reply, I am busy delivering things both in domestic and abroad, currently I am in Santa Monica just for a night, leaving for Japan this afternoon.

I miss Bangkok where I used to visit, I can't go to Thailand since JAN 2020 due to the pandemic.
Are you in Bangkok or else where?
How is the situation in Thailand now?

Well, I've never associated in cosmetic industry but it's interesting.
Anything I can help?

Keep in touch, please!
Can you send me a message to my email at [email protected]

Thank you
Taka instead of Tata. :)

Hi Tata, just joined the site for a bit of social and business networking, and happy to know you and others.

Nice to see you've travelled extensively and have had quite a broad exposure.

I don't have any specific needs right now, as I'm a bit stuck in a "holding pattern", like I'm sure many others are because of the pandemic crisis.

I'm an American businessman, not a corporate guy, but more entrepreneurial, with many small business projects over the years.

I have quite a lot of experience in the cosmetics industry. I set up a small production lab here in Bangkok where I currently reside.

The plan is to do (ASEAN) production here to then ship to myself in Japan where I'll launch a retail concept shop - probably in Tokyo.

I was in Japan back in the first quarter of 2020 in the process of setting up a small operation there, but covid struck and I had to quickly return here to Thailand, where I've since been waiting to return to Japan.

I'm very interested in starting up in Kanagawa, and probably Yokohama or Kawasaki, because the cost would be much cheaper than Tokyo - to get started.

Let me know if you or any others would like to dialogue a bit about this?

Cheers, Roberto

Back
Top Bottom