What's new

If you need help... Just let me know!

Masa22

Registered
15 Nov 2020
Hi everyone!! My name is Masa living in Asakusa are.
I am here to help Non-Japanese people that live in Tokyo. I woud love help you guys with Japanese language, being a friend and everything.
Why do I help...? Beacause I used to live in Canada and the USA adn my friends helped me a lot. So I decided to help you guys in my country, Japan. I know the feeling how difficult to live in another country. I am not saying that I am only looking for language exchange partners. If you just moved here and don't have friends due to COVID-19 or something like that, just let me know! I will try the best as much as possible for you. I am very serious for you guys, so please don't be fake... I am off weekends.
About me.... I am a 31 year old Japanese guy In my free time I enjoy playing acoustic guitar and piano. I am a music lover.(American Country Rock) Just let me know, if you need help!! (you can text, phone or email me) I hope you will enjoy your life more in Japan!

Hi masa
Welcome to href!
We are pleased to hear that you want to help those who are in need. Please stick around and have a look at the questions that are being asked

I am here to help Non-Japanese people that live in Tokyo. I woud love help you guys with Japanese language, being a friend and everything.
Why do I help...? Beacause I used to live in Canada and the USA adn my friends helped me a lot. So I decided to help you guys in my country, Japan. I know the feeling how difficult to live in another country. I am not saying that I am only looking for language exchange partners. If you just moved here and don't have friends due to COVID-19 or something like that, just let me know! I will try the best as much as possible for you. I am very serious for you guys, so please don't be fake... I am off weekends.
About me.... I am a 31 year old Japanese guy In my free time I enjoy playing acoustic guitar and piano. I am a music lover.(American Country Rock) Just let me know, if you need help!! (you can text, phone or email me) I hope you will enjoy your life more in Japan!
HI Masa

That is a very kind sentiment. I am glad you experience in Canada and the US affected you positively.

I am not sure how many "new people" will see this message, but as a first step, I am sure there are many people posting that could benefit from your online advice.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Masa:

I just moved to Nishi-Tokyo from the US on December 1. I play the acoustic guitar, too. But my wife says I'm not allowed to play in our apartment because of the rules from the landlord. Maybe we could play together sometime in the future.

Paul

Hi Masa:

I just moved to Nishi-Tokyo from the US on December 1. I play the acoustic guitar, too. But my wife says I'm not allowed to play in our apartment because of the rules from the landlord. Maybe we could play together sometime in the future.

Paul
Hi Paul! Thanks for the message and welcome to Japan!! Oh you play it too! So cool. Let's play it together one day.
So how should I contact you?? Would you please DM me?
Thanks

Just let me know, if you need help!!

Hi Masa,

Can you help me with this question? My question is the last post in this thread:

Hello Masa. It is great that you are offering assistance to foreigners in Japan. When I moved to Japan a year ago, I was overwhelmed by how many things I needed to learn just for my daily life. Not just the Japanese language, but learning about culture, how to fill out Japanese paperwork, and so on. I started a web site (Japan Everyday) to help others like me who are new to Japan deal with culture, language, and daily tasks. It would be great to have someone like you who is from Japan adding some helpful information to the site. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Hi! Nice to meet you.
Welcome to Japan! I hope your life in Japan will be amazing!
I just saw youe web site and it looks very cool! I will recommend my non Japanese friends here to read.
My idea is I think you should start uploading videos too, not only articles. It could be more wonderful.
If I do say so myself, I am good at making videos. (I am not Youtuber or anything) If you need more help, DM me.

Happy New year.
Thanks!

Thank you for visiting the site. I hope to add videos in the future, but I am still planning the video part right now. Thank you for your offer to help.

I will see your website more later. If I have more ideas, I'll let you know ;) Good luck;)

Hi Masa:

Paul
Hi Mass good evening, nice to see you,I would like to study in Kokusai Aviation college aFlight Engineer course so I tried to contact the college thru mail or by phone but no response .Please send me more abaut the above course in English,hope to hear from u soon .Sincerely Nagi ALsadig my mobile No/00966503757880 /

Not sure how new this info is....their E-Mail is listed as [email protected] and their website as...... http//www.asano-kac.ac.jp/ ........ Most of their information seems to be in Japanese. It did list your course as taking 3 years to complete.

Back
Top Bottom