What's new

I have got

Not really. ある is used for inanimate objects. いる is the one for animate objects, but it's not appropriate here, either. You need to use another verb for "to have got (a cat)". Also, a particle is needed after 私.

Assuming you mean "I own a cat", the simplest version of that in Japanese would be this:

猫を飼っている。

But exactly how you should phrase it depends on the context. Why do you want to know how to say this particular thing?

No I don't study Japanese in the school but I know only few kanji watashi, musuko, Japan, mum, dad

Google Translate gives you romaji transliteration. You can convert it to hiragana, right?

How about Julie-san's question? Can you tell us for what purpose you want to know it?
Why do you want to know how to say this particular thing?

You seem to misunderstand our questions. Why do you want to know how to say "I have a cat" in Japanese?

Hi Netik,

Here is the Hiragana:

ねこ を かっています。

We are happy to hear that you want to study Japanese. Great! すばらしい!

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I want to encourage you to keep studying Japanese.

よろしく!

Hey Netik, can you write that in Hiragana? How many Hiragana do you know? Do you have a way to type Hiragana on your computer or phone?

Back
Top Bottom