What's new

Human bodies disposed by boiling into broths of Ramen

centrajapan

先輩
16 Sep 2007
I put this in an another thread but I wanted to put this on a seperate thread. As this story is too eerie no ignore.

Did you guys know that when humans are killed. The bodies are disposed in several ways and very often they are boiled into broth for ramens.

If you have eaten ramen in red light districts of Japan. Places like Kabuki Cho which is run by the Yakuza. Chances are high that you have not knowingly been eating human flesh.

It doesn't even have to be a ramen joint in places like Kabuki Cho but basically any ramen join thorugh out Japan.

For instance The Sumiyoshi Syndicate has about killed 15 or so people officially in the past few years but alot more people have been killed or simply vanished by Sumiyoshi but since their bodies are never found and since the police give up on he investigation they simply are not in the official statistics.

Benjamin Fulford – ベンジャミン・フルフォード日本版公式サイト

that was an interesting story, but there's no grounds to say that it's highly likely that "any ramen joint throughout Japan" serves human broth.

Chances are not high. Thats probably a bit of exaggeration. But neverthe less there is a chance.😌

I like ramen myself. Especially after having gone out drinking. Then you end the drinking session with a bowl of ramen. However the next time I eat a Chashumen or something I think I'll remember this story and if I have been drinking I am afarid I might throw up.

you have a higher chance of eating rodent feces and dead bugs in just about everything you consume. I wouldn't concern myself with this, it's wasted energy.

The more morons like that post, the less inclined I am to bother checking in anymore.

Hmm, heck knows, probably thats not the case, since there are easier methods to dispose of a dead body, but lol, that really could be called raMEN.

you have a higher chance of eating rodent feces and dead bugs in just about everything you consume. I wouldn't concern myself with this,

You are probably right. But here is a story on a Yakuza boss in Kiyosumi Rengo. Article written by Fullford who has been writing articles about Yakuza in western media such as Guardian.

He was in charge of the most dangerous district red-light district in Japan. His gang had just finished, and won, a brutal war with Chinese triads. His 70-man division had killed about 15 people over the past several years. This figure does not include those who simply vanished. The Yakuza prefer that bodies are never discovered so they can avoid being forced by the police to give up one of their members to face arrest for the crime.

Bodies are disposed of in several ways: boiled into broth for ramen noodles, minced up and mixed in with fish cake, dissolved in acid and, most common of all, buried in shallow graves in the mountains. People in debt to the gangs are sent to work on fishing boats and, they are told, have their wages garnisheed to pay the debt. In reality they are heavily insured and get "washed overboard."

"we turn them into noodle broth. If you boil long enough everything dissolves except the fillings and you can just melt those."

Benjamin Fulford – ベンジャミン・フルフォード日本版公式サイト

but lol, that really could be called raMEN.

hahaha.

THere you have it. If you boil humans long enough the meat dissolves and you can taste the finest in raMEN.🍜

I read the story before I responded in the first place. Repeating yourself doesn't count for a rebuttal.

They could do that anywhere, not just Japan. And unless you eat in joints owned by the Yakuza then you probably have no chance of eating humans, if it is true, which i doubt.

Back
Top Bottom