What's new

Human Rights in Japan - masters :(

Sakura1986

後輩
30 Apr 2010
Hello All!

I'm Natalia from Poland. I'm writing right now a dyplom paper about human rights in Japan, and have a really big problem with that ( because in my country there's no information about that topic. I have a HUGE REQEST! Could You send me any informations about human rights i Japan? Any links, infos or other useful things. I will be really grateful for that !! Thank You for helping me, a poor student like me

Wish You All A Great Day ;*

Sakura_1986😭

Not realy, my paper is more like information work, but I also want to show that Japan has not so great human rights law, as many people think. I want to realize other for the truth of japanese sytuation in that topic.

Not realy, my paper is more like information work, but I also want to show that Japan has not so great human rights law, as many people think. I want to realize other for the truth of japanese sytuation in that topic.

I advise you to visit Japan's Ministry of Justice + Ministory of Foregin Affairs.

PS: We are eating whale meats, but I hope whaling has nothing to do with Human Right. :p

May I ask you one question ?
IF Japanese lawmaker pass certain ethnic clothing ban, do you regard violation of human right in Europe or Not ? I am personally interested in definition of human right violation.

_47108627_0031697701-1.jpg

Belgium's lower house of parliament has voted for a law that would ban women from wearing the full Islamic face veil in public.
BBC News - Belgian lawmakers pass burka ban

Hello All!
I'm Natalia from Poland. I'm writing right now a dyplom paper about human rights in Japan, and have a really big problem with that ( because in my country there's no information about that topic. I have a HUGE REQEST! Could You send me any informations about human rights i Japan? Any links, infos or other useful things. I will be really grateful for that !! Thank You for helping me, a poor student like me
Wish You All A Great Day ;*
Sakura_1986😭
No informed research, analysis or opinions in Poland ? Why do I find that so incredibly difficult to accept ?? So the challenge for you is to let us find the information you want in other people's work.

Good luck ! It is simply not efficient is for total strangers to try to help people who are not willing to help themselves by demonstrating they have put thought and effort into arriving at an attempt before seeking help. :eek:

Why would you choose to write a graduate thesis on a subject with so little information available to you that you need to come to informal web forums to request help with your research?

You either need to dig deeper, or reconsider your paper's subject.

Back
Top Bottom